Triton credit services

l hadley
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5229 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hope you can help, My husband had run into some differculty with his mint creditcard and hasn't paid the last two installments last week he rang them and they have said the debt is now with Triton. Then Triton rang him and text and ask for some over the top payment plan they have know written to him asking to clear the loan for £7500 we have had nothing in writing from Mint or the Royal Bank of Scotland so today we sent a recorded letter two all three Triton we asked them to prove they have taken over the debt and the other two to confirm.

We are going to try and borrow some money off the family but we can not afford £7500 how do we get the amount down to a reasonable level

I have heard that the way Triton do there business is not pleasent and we are in for a bit of a ruff ride

thanks for your help

well firstly IGNORE TRITON.

you must remember they are a DCA they

NO LEGAL POWERS

all they do is send threat-o-grams.

2nd... stay off that phone!! never EVER talk about your debt other than i writing.

now. have you investigated reclaiming all the unlawful fees etc they have charged you? or p'haps reclaiming mis-sold PPI?

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight...