paypaltotallysucks

Where do i stand on this ebay matter?

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3634 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Last week I purchased a CCTV Camera off Ebay, It was for the Camera and bracket, It never stated whether It worked or not.

I asked them what leads I needed to buy for the Camera and they told me.

I received the Camera yesterday and today I went and bought some leads which cost me £22, I tested the camera and it doesn't work properly, It Is obviously faulty as It Is a professional camera and you cannot make anything out from looking at the TV.

Obviously I had to buy the leads as there were none with the Camera, Also It was never stated that It was faulty.

Therefore I think the seller should refund me for the Camera and the leads that I purchased.

The seller agreed to refund for the Camera but I told them I want to be refunded for the leads too which I think Is only right.

Where do I stand? Thanks.

Is it a business trader or private?

The ebay seller is not going nor is obliged to refund the cost of the leads but you could return them to the shop & get the refund from them.

The ebay seller is not going nor is obliged to refund the cost of the leads but you could return them to the shop & get the refund from them.

Only if the shop has a good nature. There is nothing wrong with the leads, so they are not obliged to refund.

Agreed but most reputable shops would refund.