style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3632 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I hope someone can help me with this.

I have been sick from work for 10 mnths with work related stress. I was dismissed on 6th Nov this is fine cos I could never have gone back. My problem relates to my entitlement to holiday carry over. The company owe me 191 accrued holiday hours which they are refusing to pay. The holiday year runs from 1sy Nov to 31st Oct. I was dismissed on 6th nov. They are saying that I have no entitlement to a carry over. ACAS say I have because of the Stringer case but I cant find any hard evidence of this. Also should my company have rang me and offered my the holiday hours before my dismissal. They have also taken my month in leui saying I have been overpaid. I had no idea of this and have been on ssp for 28 wks. In total I have lost about £3000.00. I have raised a grievence and have to meet them next fri. I really would like to know where I stand. They have a new HR manager who I found very vague and obstructive ie cancelling appointments by text etc, I also feel she manouvered this situation by turning up at meetings without my doctors letter so postponing a meeting. I asked for a meeting on 30th Oct she couldnt make it. Any help would be greatley appreciated.

You say that you've been off work with work related stress -

would you say that the circumstances of your work environment caused you to become ill?

That there was a failure on the part of your employer?