ncf355

Incasso re Overdraft

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3631 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi,

well, after many months dealing with various DCA's, I now have a letter from Incasso regards a RBS overdraft

It appears from looking around the site that unlike many others who have made threats this lot are a little more serious and are quite likely to start court action

So

The account debit is made up entirely and beyond of charges/interest/etc but I am yet to enter a claim against the bank

Whats the best course of action here?

I'm thinking of making a request for info under pre action protocol as I see this as being a quicker way to get my hands on the required info

What are peoples thoughts on this and any ideas for what to request via such ?

Cheers all

omnia praesumuntur legitime facta donec probetur in contrarium

Please note: I am not a member of the legal profession, all advice given is purely my opinion, if in doubt consult a professional

Thread moved.

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

Thanks MD52!

Anyone got any thoughts then?

Please note: I am not a member of the legal profession, all advice given is purely my opinion, if in doubt consult a professional

There is no reason why you could not use cpr 31.16. Or alternatively SAR RBS

You would want DN, agreement compliant with the Director of fair trading determination 1st Feb 1990, Statements, NOA if its been sold to Incasso

Think that pretty much covers it

Ace

Thanks HB

Will keep this updated - CPR 31.16 seems a better track as it shortens the time to receive

Actually,

think I could have diffriculty wording a pre action CPR - I know some DJ's can get a bit funny if people try putting words in there mouths

Thinking i might do better waiting for what seems like an obvious Nothampton claim (with no supporting docs!) and then get an AOS and CPR 18 in at the same time?

Ace

Thanks HB

Will keep this updated - CPR 31.16 seems a better track as it shortens the time to receive

YES BUT - it's a 'gloves off' approach whereas SAR is much 'gentler'.

cpr 31.16 basically says 'I'm thinking of taking you to court tell me all I need to know to 'do you' good and proper'

- just so long as you know the difference thats all