woolfysmith

FOS,Cabot,N244

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3634 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Going to court in Jan to hopefully strike out my claim, mean while I complained to the FOS and cabot replied asking me why i think I dont owe the amount of money stated. I have 14 days to reply.

Have sent everything off to them in the past including CPR and CCA only thing back was a signature form which is unreadable.

What I need help with is shall I reply or just wait till I go to court in Jan

If you require anything else just shout

You might want to post up your legal argument so we can play devils advocate and help you prepare plus a copy of the agreement/application form sent to you

Live Life-Debt Free

My argumnet is they issued court forms via northampton out of the blue with no prior notice, default notices etc, I replied with CCA and CPR etc heard nothing apart from received the signature form and cabot saying this is the CCA sorted.

I am not sitting back so paid my £75 and issued N244 with draft order etc all obtained from this site.

I also complained to the FOS and this is were I stand today.

Court hearing in Jan ref my N244 and a signature strip and a letter from cabot saying I am welcome to reply explaining why I dont owe the money.

I dont want to drop my self in it as court is in Jan.

They havnt acknowledged the Jan court date either.