patrickq1

Bank Sent Me A Skeleton

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3661 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

the bank sent me a skeleton instead of an answer to my questions concerning a dispute over them paying monies out to my suppliers (when there was ample funds to pay) then they informed three suppliers that my situation was precarious....i had to bankrupt the company because of bank interferance ,will post skeleton during the week what should i do

http://i617.photobucket.com/albums/t.../BANKLIBEL.jpg

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/welcome-consumer-forums/107001-how-do-i-dummies.html

Advice & opinions given by patrickq1 are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional

Hi Patrick,

If the companies position was not precarious but they informed your customers it was then that is Libellous is it not?. Do you have proof of all this as they would argue though (I imagine) that unless you can specifically prove they caused you to bankrupt the company then they will state the bankruptcy was your decision.

I hope somebody better informed than me will make a comment for you

i have the admited libel in writing from them,but also letters proving interferance in the company also suggestions that i sell my stock at a loss in order to clear an agreed overdraft six weeks before the due date they terminated my contract 3 weeks before payment was due and tried initially to recover there monies but i went in following a letter from them terminating the contract and cleared half the 30 000 by the following friday then told them in writing prosecute for the rest this was in 1992 ime still waiting...but the story is much bigger than that much much bigger you would find it hard to beleive...but lets say my solicitor got struck of for his involvement in it as he was passing data to them and i was not aware of it until the bank showed me a barristors report that they had in their possesion five weeks before i saw it...i reperted it to the barristor who then made a formal complaint then i found out just how deep he was with the manager of the bank...they moved the manager on sacked the assistant manager....i will post the skeleton next week....

so its been a long time..and ime still waiting,,i was a member of the BANK ACTION GROUP when we first got together in 1992 but that fizzled out because there was not a great deal of information then and the internet was not really very accessable then now things move so fast pkus freedom of information did not exist then thanks to tony blair he eventually got his way and kept his promise unlike brown wh has a gestapo ....wont go into politics lol more to come

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/welcome-consumer-forums/107001-how-do-i-dummies.html

Advice & opinions given by patrickq1 are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional

P,

From what you say it seems nailed on you are going to get a result.

I will await with interest!!!

i did instruct the bank in writing to prosecute in 1992 otherwise the any claim they may have such as the security they have on my property shal be vgourisly defended and i shall bring oward a countercaim fordaages...as it stans the eal as signed in ther offices athebank i was not advised to seek independant advice as they had made a payment out of the account to another bank to clear sme ebts,bearing n mind i was not any troube with the other bank it was the bank manager who approached me and induced me into joining his bank with a garaunteed overdraft facility then within that week they had me sign the property over for the ovrdraft to contiue,now this security was made under the the terms the CCA or utccr i think its called..so as t stands now it is wapast the twelve years withou a single word from them, even if they try to bring it to a head and go for a prosecution under the speciality act tis would fail.imo