Please Watch This.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5189 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• 1 month later...

It's not that nobody cares, renegotiation. People just either had no opinion on several of Russo's theories or they choose not to address them for whatever reason. Or they had better things to do than sit through the video.

Nobody is denying the imbecility of fighting a war on an abstract noun, but where Russo becomes a little more shaky is in his assertions that a "New World Order" is, in true Machiavellian style, orchestrating every strata of the social fabric.

His statements clearly speak volumes to (about?) you, but ressurrecting what is now your second thread that's nearly two months old doesn't make things any more true, I'm afraid. Once this thread has died another death, and it will, are you going to resurrect it in another two months?

Actually, given the subject matter, that might be quite appropriate; I suggest April the 1st.

Edited by Tezcatlipoca

It's not that nobody cares, renegotiation. People just either had no opinion on several of Russo's theories or they choose not to address them for whatever reason. Or they had better things to do than sit through the video.

Well, you shouldn't have a problem with me doing my bit to nudge people then. Are you the site shepherd guiding your sheep or something? You seem to be wandering into my threads wearing your big jerry boots with alarming frequency. :eek: But ok, I will still address you. :)

Nobody is denying the imbecility of fighting a war on an abstract noun, but where Russo becomes a little more shaky is in his assertions that a "New World Order" is, in true Machiavellian style, orchestrating every strata of the social fabric.

An abstract noun? :rolleyes: More like complete bull****. I don't think Russo refers to 'orchestrating every strata of the social fabric' or anything similar. Please direct to me that. I was simply aware about his assertions regarding the banking industry and the power creating the U.S. currency gives them. He clearly says we can easily fight back if we have the will to do so.

His statements clearly speak volumes to (about?) you, but ressurrecting what is now your second thread that's nearly two months old doesn't make things any more true, I'm afraid. Once this thread has died another death, and it will, are you going to resurrect it in another two months?

Doesn't make it any more true; doesn't make it any less true. :) Seriously, are you the forum stasi or something? This is quite alarming. :eek:

Actually, given the subject matter, that might be quite appropriate; I suggest April the 1st.

Don't give up the day job to become a comedian is my advice. :rolleyes:

What sort of world do you want your kids to grow up in?

Sod'em your political arguments crack me up:D

I think you should be on Question time. I might watch it then:)

I'll see what I can do wino:p

If all else fails, kick them where it hurts and SOD'EM;)

Your born, you eat, you sh*t, YOU DIE!!!

Simples;)

It about sums it up!! :lol:

Mungy Pup

I want to live in a world where chickens are free to cross the road without their intentions being questioned. :razz:

Yes Yes Yes we know the New world Order is here and has been around

ever since goldsmiths noticed that most of the people preferred to

exchange receipts instead of going to the goldsmith and withdrawing their

gold,thats how money came into being

Today's private banks operate exactly the same way, This is what allows

the banks to lend more money than they actually have

EVER SINCE THE INCEPTION OF THE BANK THE NEW WORLD ORDER HAS

BEEN AROUND AND THE RECENT CREDIT CRUNCH ONLY HIGHLIGHTS IT AGAIN

Now some people choose to be sheep and don't want to here about the New World Order

Some people think they are above the sheep and prattle on about it thinking they will educate all the little lamb chops

so ask yourself how many bank account's, credit cards and loans do you have

B'ah all you want - your still one of the wooly brigade

P.S watch out for high interest rates, mint sauce and never ever put tin foil clothes on

Beck

"There are two ways to conquer and enslave a nation. one is by the Sword. The other is by Debt."

"If the lie is big enough, the People will fall for it."

SWINE FLU was manufactured in a LAB......and accidentally got out

Edited by Beck1968

Beck

"There are two ways to conquer and enslave a nation. one is by the Sword. The other is by Debt."

Barclaycard PPI Refund £4300:whoo:

Barclaycard = Mexican Stand Off

TSB = Mexican Stand Off

Santander = :mad2: MungyPup is coming to get yahh :mad2:

Yes Yes Yes we know the New world Order is here and has been around

ever since goldsmiths noticed that most of the people preferred to

exchange receipts instead of going to the goldsmith and withdrawing their

gold,thats how money came into being

Today's private banks operate exactly the same way, This is what allows

the banks to lend more money than they actually have

EVER SINCE THE INCEPTION OF THE BANK THE NEW WORLD ORDER HAS

BEEN AROUND AND THE RECENT CREDIT CRUNCH ONLY HIGHLIGHTS IT AGAIN

Now some people choose to be sheep and don't want to here about the New World Order

Some people think they are above the sheep and prattle on about it thinking they will educate all the little lamb chops

so ask yourself how many bank account's, credit cards and loans do you have

B'ah all you want - your still one of the wooly brigade

P.S watch out for high interest rates, mint sauce and never ever put tin foil clothes on

Beck

Firstly, if it is all here 'already', then why are they pushing so damn hard for more political union and mass adoption of a single currency? Secondly, you say 'we know'... Who do you mean by 'we'? 0.1% of the population? That would be about right. That's like saying everyone knows the 'War on Terror' is a crock of ****. If that was remotely true they wouldn't beam it across the airwaves every day would they... :rolleyes:

Firstly, if it is all here 'already', then why are they pushing so damn hard for more political union and mass adoption of a single currency? Secondly, you say 'we know'... Who do you mean by 'we'? 0.1% of the population? That would be about right. That's like saying everyone knows the 'War on Terror' is a crock of ****. If that was remotely true they wouldn't beam it across the airwaves every day would they... :rolleyes:

Firstly I will use your own words.......

if it is all here 'already', then why are they pushing so damn hard for more political union

The fact is you, me and every other member of the human race on this planet need to get along, or not only will we kill Ourselves, but all the other species on this planet.

we need to adopt a set of global laws that govern the acceptable actions of mankind

for instance - in some countries,

it is acceptable for a girl of less than 10 years old to be married

to drive a car with no driving licence

to hold 50 pounds of explosives in your own home

laws not only govern but protect the public

and mass adoption of a single currency?

as such in our brief history we first traded goods and services with each other, then the exchange of gold made the transaction a little more simples, then the exchange of the promissory note made it even more simples.

promissory notes evolved into state currencys and today currency is constantly exchanged all over the world in nothing more than one's and zero's

A single currency is well .......Simples

That's like saying everyone knows the 'War on Terror' is a crock of ****

there are terrorists in this world and not all of them carry a gun, some are actually politician's that have a mis-guided view of how to further what they think their country wants or needs (oil at the moment)

and some people choose to overlook the indiscretions of their leaders when they think it will benifit them or make them more like us

take the Iraq enquiry as an example of the people questioning their leaders or former leaders

The largest threat we face from the New World Order as you put it, is the very easy to use debit card

as the banks are no longer backed by gold and the use of the promissory note and physical currency is phased, out every transaction will take place by debit card,

each transaction attracts merchant fee's which only serve to further inflate the price of the goods you purchase

the total adoption of the debit card will give the banks the power to create "money" out of nothing more than thin air just like the Bank of England & the US Treasury do everyday

Take a look at my signature below........all three statements came from US presidents

Beck

Beck

TSB = Mexican Stand Off

if it is all here 'already', then why are they pushing so damn hard for more political union

The fact is you, me and every other member of the human race on this planet need to get along, or not only will we kill Ourselves, but all the other species on this planet.

we need to adopt a set of global laws that govern the acceptable actions of mankind

Tell you what. How about I see that working in our country before expanding it globally? :rolleyes: Furthermore, I take it you are of the opinion that the people should have no say in this? :!:

as such in our brief history we first traded goods and services with each other, then the exchange of gold made the transaction a little more simples, then the exchange of the promissory note made it even more simples.

promissory notes evolved into state currencys and today currency is constantly exchanged all over the world in nothing more than one's and zero's

You were supposed to be backing up your point that a NWO is already here. Giving a history lesson on currency doesn't do that. They have got the Euro, but have a long way to go yet. Again, you don't think the people should have a say in this? Some people in the world still have a chance to fight back, especially us in the U.K. regarding the pound. If we had got our referendum the Lisbon Treaty probably wouldn't have been ratified. We'll see about that though...

there are terrorists in this world and not all of them carry a gun, some are actually politician's that have a mis-guided view of how to further what they think their country wants or needs (oil at the moment)

and some people choose to overlook the indiscretions of their leaders when they think it will benifit them or make them more like us

take the Iraq enquiry as an example of the people questioning their leaders or former leaders

As I said, and you haven't challenged, the 'War On Terror' is a crock of ****. Yes, the Iraq inquiry is just hot air. We can at least agree on that. I'm not daft and understand the world is a grey place and some dark deeds may need to be done. That isn't the case here. Things could have been done differently. This was motivated out of greed more than self-preservation.

The largest threat we face from the New World Order as you put it, is the very easy to use debit card

as the banks are no longer backed by gold and the use of the promissory note and physical currency is phased, out every transaction will take place by debit card,

each transaction attracts merchant fee's which only serve to further inflate the price of the goods you purchase

the total adoption of the debit card will give the banks the power to create "money" out of nothing more than thin air just like the Bank of England & the US Treasury do everyday

It's massive control and they own governments as it is anyway. It's completely f**ked up. They are psychopaths. You surely can't be supporting this?

Take a look at my signature below........all three statements came from US presidents

Beck

I hope the third statement is indeed sarcastic. :lol: If so, then three credible statements. Are you making a specific point here?

Edited by renegotiation

Tel you what. How about I see that working in our country before expanding it globally? :rolleyes: Furthermore, I take it you are of the opinion that the people should have no say in this? :!:

You were supposed to be backing up your point that a NWO is already here. Giving a history lesson on currency doesn't do that. They have got the Euro, but have a long way to go yet. Again, you don't think the people should have a say in this? Some people in the world still have a chance to fight back, especially us in the U.K. regarding the pound. If we had got our referendum the Lisbon Treaty probably wouldn't have been ratified. We'll see about that though...

As I said, and you haven't challenged, the 'War On Terror' is a crock of ****. Yes, the Iraq inquiry is just hot air. We can at least agree on that. I'm not daft and understand the world is a grey place and some dark deeds may need to be done. That isn't the case here. Things could have been done differently. This was motivated out of greed more than self-preservation.

It's massive control and they own governments as it is anyway. It's completely f**ked up. They are psychopaths. You surely can't be supporting this?

I hope the third statement is indeed sarcastic. :lol: If so, then three credible statements. Are you making a specific point here?

I think the point is grab your tin foil hat before it's too late and people start to go even more crazy, and the sheep take over the world :eek:. Didn't you hear that the recent white out was planned :eek::eek:.

Edited by Mungypup

Mungy Pup

I want to live in a world where chickens are free to cross the road without their intentions being questioned. :razz:

I think the point is grab your tin foil hat before it's too late and people start to go even more crazy, and the sheep take over the world :eek:. Didn't you hear that the recent white out was planned :eek::eek:.

No, I didn't hear that. You sound a little unstable... :eek::p

Oh, I sound unstable :rolleyes::p:-)

I think it may have been Bookie who mentioned the white out being planned. Was very glad of her to bring it to our attention. Be carefull, I think their plan may have been to snow us all in until we relent...

Edited by Mungypup

Mungy Pup

Oh, I sound unstable :rolleyes::p:-)

I think it may have been Bookie who mentioned the white out being planned. Was very glad of her to bring it to our attention. Be carefull, I think their plan may have been to snow us all in until we relent...

If you agreed with her meteorological analysis you must be. :lol: Until we relent? We have already relented... :wink:

http://fabiusmaximus.files.wordpress.com/2009/03/sheep.jpg

Edited by renegotiation

Sorry I have been away on an archaeological dig of the B52 bomber that landed on the dark side of the moon in 1946, funnily enough I found the plane was stuffed with gold to pay the aliens who had promised to provide advanced weaponry to win the war for the Americans.... unfortunately it seems the B52 never made the rendezvous and the British had already worked out how to make an atom bomb anyway... cest la vie, such a waste of ink... whoops life.

Sorry I have been away on an archaeological dig of the B52 bomber that landed on the dark side of the moon in 1946, funnily enough I found the plane was stuffed with gold to pay the aliens who had promised to provide advanced weaponry to win the war for the Americans.... unfortunately it seems the B52 never made the rendezvous and the British had already worked out how to make an atom bomb anyway... cest la vie, such a waste of ink... whoops life.

You have my sympathies. :)

Well you certainly chopped my previous post up.....so let's have a look then

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beck1968 viewpost.gif

Tell you what. How about I see that working in our country before expanding it globally? :rolleyes: Furthermore, I take it you are of the opinion that the people should have no say in this? :!:

Take a look at the last two of my previous statements and then take a look at your response

Quote:

A currency lesson....... No i was explaining how the banking system came into being

Quote:

I was not challenging the war on terror, i was highlighting how the political systems around the world work

Quote:

Please re-read the above.......as i am not supporting this and made it quite plain by saying in the opening line "The largest threat we face is......"

and you answered your own question

Take a look at my signaturelink8.gif below........all three statements came from US presidents

Beck

er.... Yes, this is what you would call the NWO

President John Adams

“There are two ways to conquer and enslave a nation. One is by the sword. The other is by debt.” Sheldon Emry, expanding on this concept two centuries later, observed that conquest by the sword has the disadvantage that the conquered are likely to rebel. Continual force is required to keep them at bay. Conquest by debt can occur so silently and insidiously that the conquered don’t even realize they have new masters. On the surface, nothing has changed. The country is merely under new management. “Tribute” is collected in the form of debts and taxes, which the people believe they are paying for their own good. “Their captors,” wrote Emry, “become their ‘benefactors’ and ‘protectors.’. . . Without realizing it, they are conquered, and the instruments of their own society are used to transfer their wealth to their captors and make the conquest complete.”

“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.”

The NWO as you put it, are not just going to turn up on your door step and say........... HI, Were Here,

They came into being, the moment we became a debt based society

So looking back at your previous responses on this thread, you just seem to twist....sorry i mean renegotiate anything and everything to suit your next post

So maybe you are the NWO, as you keep shouting about it and you keep twisting.......i mean renegotiating it to suit your political stance

So are you now going to twist.......i mean renegotiate this post yet again

if so please renegotiate it until you have something credible to say,

then write it down on paper and post it back to yourself via the royal mail,

as this will make you feel a far better person in life, as you will actualy receive mail, rather than bumping your own posts

and on a FINAL note to this thread.......

You yabber on about the New World Order

So here it is in blue and white, available in books and on the internet

The first U.S. institution with central banking responsibilities was the First Bank of the United States, chartered by Congress and signed into law by President George Washington on February 25, 1791 at the urging of Alexander Hamilton

This was done despite strong opposition from Thomas Jefferson and James Madison, among numerous others. The charter was for twenty years and expired in 1811 under President James Madison.

In 1816, however, Madison revived it in the form of the Second Bank of the United States. Early renewal of the bank's charter became the primary issue in the reelection of President Andrew Jackson.

After Jackson, who was opposed to the central bank, was re-elected, he pulled the government's funds out of the bank.

Nicholas Biddle, President of the Second Bank of the United States, responded by contracting the money supply to pressure Jackson to renew the bank's charter forcing the country into a recession, which the bank blamed on Jackson's policies. Interestingly, Jackson is the only President to completely pay off the national debt

Now that’s what you call a New World Order !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and to further back it up........................

In the United States, Independence Day, commonly known as the Fourth of July, is a federal holiday commemorating the adoption of the Declaration of Independence on July 4, 1776, declaring independence from the Kingdom of Great Britain.

Now the Declaration of Independence was signed by the “Founding Fathers” – seven men

1st President George Washington

2nd President John Adams

3rd president Thomas Jefferson

4th President James Madison

Benjamin Franklin

John Jay

Alexander Hamilton

The second president, John Adams died on July 4, 1826

The third president, Thomas Jefferson died on July 4, 1826

And who was the president at the time …….John Quincy Adams, the 6th president and son of the 2nd president John Adams

Now what are the chances of two former presidents dying on independence day 1826 and one having a son as president on that day, it’s like saying…….

The Magic-Bullet Theory is the truth and steel buildings drop straight down when they fail through fire

all i can say is "Free Tooting"

citizensmith.jpg

Beck

Edited by Beck1968
renegotiate - renegotiate - renegotiate

Beck

TSB = Mexican Stand Off

Well you certainly chopped my previous post up.....so let's have a look then

Quote:

Take a look at the last two of my previous statements and then take a look at your response

I am very happy to talk you through all of this one step at a time. First things first, are you saying that my response to all of what you said should simply be based on the last two lines of what you said? If not, then why are you focusing on the last two lines of what you said in relation to my response? Please, answer me this question and I will happy to assist you further.

I am very happy to talk you through all of this one step at a time. First things first, are you saying that my response to all of what you said should simply be based on the last two lines of what you said? If not, then why are you focusing on the last two lines of what you said in relation to my response? Please, answer me this question and I will happy to assist you further.

Maybe you should re-read the above:idea::idea::idea::idea::idea:

Beck

TSB = Mexican Stand Off

I think this should be closed before it gets nasty!!!!

I disagree. I think that debate, even where people are at loggerheads, is ultimately a healthy thing, both for all those involved in the debate and for the reputation of the board that allows it, and the mods are to be commended for keeping such threads open.

For those involved in the debate itself, they should have the freedom and opportunity to say their piece without fear of restraint or short-sighted moderation, and if people don't like the thread or the nature of the debate they don't have to post in it.

I don't, for example, agree with a great deal of what renegotiation witters on about; indeed, I find hir consistently ignorant, irrepressibly confused and given to childish and ad hominem posts when people don't agree with their way of thinking. Renegotiation, in turn, presumably finds Uncle Tez arrogant, sarcastic and overly critical, but whilst we rarely agree, I absolutely believe in everyone's right to make their statements without fear of thread closure or moderation.

Edited by Tezcatlipoca

I disagree. I think that debate, even where people are at loggerheads, is ultimately a healthy thing, both for all those involved in the debate and for the reputation of the board that allows it, and the mods are to be commended for keeping such threads open.

For those involved in the debate itself, they should have the freedom and opportunity to say their piece without fear of restraint or short-sighted moderation, and if people don't like the thread or the nature of the debate they don't have to post in it.

I don't, for example, agree with a great deal of what renegotiation witters on about; indeed, I find hir consistently ignorant, irrepressibly confused and given to childish and ad hominem posts when people don't agree with their way of thinking. Renegotiation, in turn, presumably finds Uncle Tez arrogant, sarcastic and overly critical, and whilst we rarely agree, I absolutely believe in everyone's right to make their statements without fear of thread closure or moderation.

Uncle Tez......You to the words right outa my mouth...........(time to sing)

Beck

TSB = Mexican Stand Off

I don't, for example, agree with a great deal of what renegotiation witters on about; indeed, I find hir consistently ignorant, irrepressibly confused and given to childish and ad hominem posts when people don't agree with their way of thinking. Renegotiation, in turn, presumably finds Uncle Tez arrogant, sarcastic and overly critical, but whilst we rarely agree, I absolutely believe in everyone's right to make their statements without fear of thread closure or moderation.

Very true, my only problem being I live with one of the arguers ;):D. I was poking fun at my OH really. Should have made that clearer :-)

I do believe that everybody has a right to their opinion, I have to say when it comes to this conspiracy theory type stuff I have the patience of a stuffed llama. It's just not my cup of tea. Each to their own, but I get fed up of it and find in most cases (and I don't mean just my beloved, as this thread clearly shows) with this subject many people seem to think that if you disagree with them it's becaue you don't have the correct facts etc, when it could be that you just don't agree with them, even with all the facts spelled out. I find it to be a very volitile subject and can (in some households ;)) rival religion in bringing out the nasties in people as similarly, everyone believes they know the truth, and people who believe otherwise are either deluded or have not been shown the 'real' truth yet.

*gets off soapbox before OH lobbs something* :D

You are quite right that the moderators do a fantastic job in allowing controversial subjects to be discussed so openly.

Edited by Mungypup

Mungy Pup