littleme33

Littleme V Mint...is this enforceable please!

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3629 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi,

As far as I can see, the agreement contains everything it should therefore I would say it is enforceable.

Is there any charges you could reclaim to help reduce the balance.

fox

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

Thanks, No idon't think so as i have never defaulted or PPI, the only thing is i remember they kept putting my card limit up without telling me, as it says £4600 on the agreement and was raised to £5500?

Thanks again:-)

Thanks, No idon't think so as i have never defaulted or PPI, the only thing is i remember they kept putting my card limit up without telling me, as it says £4600 on the agreement and was raised to £5500?

Thanks again:-)

You say that you have not taken out PPI and never defaulted, do you mean that you are still paying the balance on time every month ?.

Hi

Sorry i should have said i am an arranged payment plan arranged by myself £15 per month

:)