Nicky Bodmin

unlawful CCJ, can I claim defamation of my credit file.If so how much can I claim

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3632 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi can anyone help me I have CCJ that I can apply to have removed.

Can I make a claim for damages in the same manner that you can on unlawful defaults.

If so is there a letter.

Also If a CCJ had been satisfied for several years but still sat on my credit file as not satisfied can I claim for compensation because of the increased interest rates obtained on ie mortgages etc

Hi thanks for the reply, I did but they are responsible for putting it as satisfied with experian and equifax they did experiance but not equifax

it stays on your file for 6 yrs- but it shows as satisfied- you really would be wasting your time pursuing this - just make sure that the CRA's are corrected

K thanks. What about CCJ that have been applied unlawfully is there a level of compensation as there is to unlawful defaults £1000 compensation is awarded for them. A CCJ is more serious than a Default