PLEASE HELP! Expected to cross-examine my manager at Tribunal and still at work!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5244 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Just been sent my employer's statements ready for tribunal, aside from the fact that the Tribunal are annoyed with the respondent as the statements are almost double the length that was set out in the Case Management Order, one of the witnesses they are calling is my manager.

As the claim I've raised is a failure to make reasonable adjustments, I'm still working there at the moment. This is making me massively uncomfortable as I'm going to be expected to cross-examine my manager at Tribunal. It strikes me that it is possible that it is not best practice for one or both of us to be in the office (sat 5 metres from each other), as this could influence one or the other of us. Am I correct in my thinking, should I raise this issue or am I making mountains out of molehills?

Guest Old_andrew2018

No I dont think you are making mountains out of molehills, have you considered sending PM's to some of the HR/Employment experts asking them to advise.

Andy

No I dont think you are making mountains out of molehills, have you considered sending PM's to some of the HR/Employment experts asking them to advise.

Andy

Why don't you PM old_andrew to seek his advice?

I am not a lawyer, so all my advice is provided on the basis that you will check them with a trained legal professional with legal insurance.:(

Guest Old_andrew2018

Sorry Wobbling Wokkie, regarding the silly comment about you sending me a PM I would not be able offer any useful advise, please keep adding to your thread there are many experts who can help.

Look at this link, I think it will go someway to explain post #5. http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/employment-problems/235314-suspended-facing-disciplinary-hearing.html#post2612783

Good luck

Regards

Andy