DLC go undercover

ODC
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5213 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

reading all these posts i nearly wet myself you lot are soooooooooooooo funny.

Oops i did take it seriously ............... really

Tittering Tigs

If you think this is funny you should read Cheekiness towards a DCA - The Consumer Forums Warning tho', reading it could seriously damage your undies. ;)

reading all these posts i nearly wet myself you lot are soooooooooooooo funny.

Oops i did take it seriously ............... really

Tittering Tigs

Yep, most of the posts are very funny and it's hard to take clowns like DLC seriously. However, there are vulnerable people out there who would feel extremely intimidated by this sort of threat. I'm of the opinion that DCAs need to be slapped down every time they step outside the bounds of reasonable behavior

Or even...above your houses...:eek:

2094vw6.jpg

Hang on, thats not a chicken!?

Seriously Guys,

I am extremely worried and distressed!

All last night and today, there has been a male pheasant lurking in the paddock outside my house;

he keeps looking and then dropping his head down...making notes I expect.

Perhaps, he is part of the DLC debt surveillance department?

I guess he must be, as a pheasant is not much different to a cock or hen chicken; they are all poultry...

Better watch out, there is one in your area, Now!!!

Next instalment of the FACCENDA chicken company debt surveillance programme coming soon on your PC, starring:

Cocky Locky playing the part of Rooster COCKburn

his noble steed played by: Poirot the Pheasant.

Turkey Lurkey, is unable to be part of this epic production, due to his being required elsewhwere this festive season...

I emailed them asking for a job in their debt surveillance team mailto:[email protected] Told them that I have extensive Knowledge of consumer Law, and debt collection tactics, all learnt from Consumer Action Group.:D

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

10 Hillesden Investments

Sales £314m

If you’ve had a barbecue this year, there’s a fair chance the chicken kebabs came from the Hillesden-controlled Faccenda Group.

One of the UK’s biggest chicken processors, the Northamptonshire-based company is controlled by the Faccenda family, which has grown the business through a series of acquisitions. More than 2m birds are pumped out a week.

Chaired by Robin Faccenda, who owns a host of other businesses including a debt collection agency and Banbury United’s football stadium, Hillesden made a pre-tax profit of £6.8m in the 12 months to the end of April 2007, up from £324,000 the previous year.

In April the company closed a factory in Wiltshire with the loss of 450 jobs after it became one of the UK’s first corporate casualties of soaring food inflation."

AC

Hang on, thats not a chicken!?

Seriously Guys,

I am extremely worried and distressed!

All last night and today, there has been a male pheasant lurking in the paddock outside my house;

he keeps looking and then dropping his head down...making notes I expect.

Perhaps, he is part of the DLC debt surveillance department?

I guess he must be, as a pheasant is not much different to a cock or hen chicken; they are all poultry...

Better watch out, there is one in your area, Now!!!

Next instalment of the FACCENDA chicken company debt surveillance programme coming soon on your PC, starring:

Cocky Locky playing the part of Rooster COCKburn

his noble steed played by: Poirot the Pheasant.

Turkey Lurkey, is unable to be part of this epic production, due to his being required elsewhwere this festive season...

Hah! If you think it's not a chicken, the disguise must be working...

Hope you realise these poor Surveillance Chickens do all this work for poultry wages..

:lol: