bathspray

Business Bank Account Help PLEASE!!

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3633 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi all, i have just taken over a car sales business. I purchased it from a friend and at present all sales are still running through his account. Obviously, this is very hard to keep track off. I have a CCJ and adverse credit, this is preventing me from opening a business bank account. Is there any way i can open a basic business account to enable me to run the business properly. I have looked into the "Guarantedd Business Bank ACcount" adverts and I am worried that once the fee is paid it will never emerge.

Has anyone else managed to obtain a basic business bank account in the past and if so how??

Many thanks

Is it a Ltd Co a/c you need? Nat West apparently have an a/c that is designed for new business or for customers who have a poor credit history (having said that, they wouldn't open one for us!!)

If its a sole trader a/c, LTSB used to open them without credit checks 2yrs ago but may be different now.

Halifax have a passbook a/c (Treasurers A/C)

Hope you get it sorted soon.

Edited by mkb