Linked to another Address Incorrectly

tedney
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4272 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Having just checked my credit file with a CRA, I found that they are linking me to an address with which I do not have, and never have had, a connection.

It happens that one word of the linked address matches one word in my address:!:

Should I be concerned:confused:

Should I take any action:confused:

The "source" of the linked address was shown as "EuroDirect" who I have never heard of.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

I believe they are up dated every 6 years anyway. I had 5 addresses I was linked to in the UK when I've only lived in 3 places in my entire life. But as usual it is difficult to get the CRA to remove them as its down to the companies who registered them.

• 1 year later...

Some advice please.

According to a CRA I checked today, they are recording a linked address from a source "EuroDirect". The only link is that there is a shared word in my address, and the alleged link address. The CRA I received this free report from do not respond to questions unless a subscription is taken out.

I have "googled" EuroDirect but all I found was a defunct airline and some overseas businesses.

How best to get this false link removed please?

Thanks

t

Write to the CRA and tell them this, i have found 3 address that was nothing to do with me on my files,

You have to write directly to the CRA, They will then contact the company who registered your details there and ask for confirmation etc. they have 30 days to reply,

If they fail to reply it will be removed, there can reply - remove it, or they can give proof that it is correct this is why ...! so it will remain!

"Don't give in to astonishment", which is exactly what you want to do. You want to go nuts with how crazy this is! :-)

• 1 year later...

HelloI have been looking for some time on here, but I cannot find a thread I have seen previously with contact addresses for DCA' etc. Can anyone post up a link for me here please?Thanks in advance. t.

why tell us the story

why are you wanting to contact a powerless threat merchant?

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight...