ukdeveloper

Not sure what to do now...

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3634 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

After all my fighting against MM, i feel now i dont have any other option but to return my vehicle to the scumbags.

It is currently in hiding (very well hidden so dont even bother looking for it guys cos i know you read this forum).

However its on a public road, and is now out of tax. I have a lovely new car now so dont really "need" this one, but cannot afford to insure and tax it just to keep it hidden.

Also I dont know anyone with a garage.

I was even thinking of simply scrapping it, but as i dont have the V5 i cant. The thing is its a beautiful car that has no problems at all and will make MM a lot of money if they get it back.

I spoke with the muppets at MM and could feel their hands rubbing together at the thought of finally getting one over on me.

Any ideas?

UKD

After all my fighting against MM, i feel now i dont have any other option but to return my vehicle to the scumbags.

It is currently in hiding (very well hidden so dont even bother looking for it guys cos i know you read this forum).

However its on a public road, and is now out of tax. I have a lovely new car now so dont really "need" this one, but cannot afford to insure and tax it just to keep it hidden.

Also I dont know anyone with a garage.

I was even thinking of simply scrapping it, but as i dont have the V5 i cant. The thing is its a beautiful car that has no problems at all and will make MM a lot of money if they get it back.

I spoke with the muppets at MM and could feel their hands rubbing together at the thought of finally getting one over on me.

Any ideas?

UKD

UK, sugar in petrol tank...leave the windows open- do you have good wheels tyres?

trooper68

Trooper68:)