what can Info Comm actually do

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5252 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I had a thread on here about a DCA sending a phising letter to my address but with my father's name on it. Complained to TS and FOS and wrote a complaint letter myself got two letter backs saying we will investigate then a letter saying we got your address as possible from CRA (cr*p) we are sorry we have removed from our system and have not updated our system with this address for this person. Well low and behold have since had another letter for this person at my address only this time it has his name, credit card company, how much he owes and his credit card number. I phoned the woman andgave her hell told she should be aware this is already known to the FOS etc and did she know about Data protection act. Now what I want to know is what can the info commission actually do if I was to send them all the correspondence I have had so far and should I wait until the 8 weeks are up and send it all to the FSO. ;)