Rochere

Newbie to the forum

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3640 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi,

Having had a good look around the forum, I've come here to introduce myself.

Like most people, I have debt issues, problems, bank charges to reclaim etc, but I think the biggest issue is facing up to it all. However, I think the support and advice offered in the forum will help a lot.

I just need to take one small step at a time and I will get there. Where? To a stage where I can sleep easy at night, not dread every door knock, and every morning when the postman comes. That is my aim.

Wish me luck! x

Well you've taken the first big step.

Welcome.:)

Enjoy the ride!:D

Guest wino

Hi Rochere and welcome to cag:)

You have come to the right place. Post as many questions you have in the appropriate forums and we will do our best to help. Just remember not to put personal info such as name, address etc as it is not just us lovely helpful people who read these forums.

Good luck and just give a shout if you need it.

Thanks, just reading some more then I will be back with my questions.