Kamira

Template for unenforcable agreement

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3634 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Been more a lurker here than anything else as I don't know enough to help others. I am looking for the template for sending when a CCA is unenforcable but all I can find are court or DCA letters.

I am now out of work and behind on 2 of the cards which also means I am getting several calls a day from them so am desparate and looks like the only way out is to write and say they re unenforcable :(

Would someone be kind enough to let me know where I should be looking for this.

Thank you

Edited by Kamira

Have you actually had copies of your agreements and do you know they are unenforceable? How old are the accounts?

Please be aware that even if the agreements are unenforceable it's unlikely to stop your creditors contacting you. The debt still exists and they can ask you to pay and continue reporting to the CRAs, they just can't take you to court over it.

RMW

"If you want my parking space, please take my disability" Common car park sign in France.

Hi,

If you bookmark this link:

The Consumer Forums - Debt collectors

That should give you enough letters to take on most creditors

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

Thanks, I have had copies of the agreements and I am aware that it will just stop them taking me to court, but if it just holds them off for a while I will hopefully be able to come to an agreement with them and if I am able to get a bit of money over when I sell my house next year that would pay them off. Not sure if it will work but I do need to try it.

Many thanks for the link, I will have another hunt through there.