Welcome Financial Services Loan

juce
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5091 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hey, i wonder if anyone can help.

I have a wfs secured loan which my solicitor is challenging the PPI and it's enforceability. Am getting lots of telephone calls from wfs despite writing to them and asking them not to contact me, i have also verbally asked them to remove my phone number from their records. I did not use the telephone harrassment template letter on this web site.

My solicitor assures me that he has asked them to stop contacting me & instead speak to him - am not sure how this all works. Am currently getting 2-3 calls a day where they leave various voicemails including my house will be repossessed, they need to speak to me urgently, they will start legal proceedings, they will issue default notices etc.

Am not sure what to do, should i write to them again asking them to stop the harrassment or leave it with my solicitor? It's getting very stressful and looking at my call log, this has now been going on for nearly a year when i stopped my payments.

Any help will be greatly received.

Thanks in advance.

Hello and Welcome, juce.

I'll move this thread to the appropriate Forum.

Regards.

Scott.

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

juce, there are two possible courses of action I could suggest. The first is for you to write yourself using the telephone harrassment letter from this site. Send it to Compliance in Nottingham.

The second is to get your solicitor to send them such a letter (though of course that will add to his costs to you).

In the circumstances I might be inclined to do both.

Hey guys, i spoke to my solicitor & he advised that i leave it to him, i have not had any calls yesterday & today.They are either listening or taking a break.

Wait and see.

Edited by juce
r

• 4 months later...

hi juce no joy with solicitor?

as for the case i believe they may have an appeal again but in high court in May

I am a consumer just like you, please get a second opinion or investigate yourself on anything I advise as I am in no way legally trained. Everything I know has come from the Mighty CAG and fellow CAGGERS. :cool:

If I have helped in any way please click my reputation star and make a donation to CAG to enable us all to continue to help each other :cool:

Hey beyondhope, looks like my solicitor is waiting to hear on the appeal which i understand is in the supreme court on 13th May. Guess am just gonna have to wait, don't know what else i can do :-(

Hey beyondhope, looks like my solicitor is waiting to hear on the appeal which i understand is in the supreme court on 13th May. Guess am just gonna have to wait, don't know what else i can do :-(

I guess all I can advise is hang in there alot of people are waiting on the ruling from that case it could open a HUGE can of worms for many companies. keep your chin up May is fast approaching :)

I am a consumer just like you, please get a second opinion or investigate yourself on anything I advise as I am in no way legally trained. Everything I know has come from the Mighty CAG and fellow CAGGERS. :cool:

If I have helped in any way please click my reputation star and make a donation to CAG to enable us all to continue to help each other :cool:

I guess all I can advise is hang in there alot of people are waiting on the ruling from that case it could open a HUGE can of worms for many companies. keep your chin up May is fast approaching :)

Thanks am just crossing fingers at the moment for the Walkers, i could never possibly afford the repayments to WF (which are now higher than my mortgage) as well as my mortgage. Would they repossess? :(

Thanks am just crossing fingers at the moment for the Walkers, i could never possibly afford the repayments to WF (which are now higher than my mortgage) as well as my mortgage. Would they repossess? :(

Welcome cannot reposses without contacting your mortgage company as they are secured but are a second charge the mortgage company holds priority and i may be wrong but its very rare welcome manage to convince the mortgage company to sell if they are happy with your arrangement with them. Im sure someone said it on another thread that they dont tend to repossess as its too much hassle please dont take this as read though. If payments arent manageable offer a lower repayment for the moment as mortgage company take priority when calculating debt repayment anyway as they have the first charge on the house. Im afraid thats the max of my knowledge on secured loans as I dont have one but there are others here that do that will help just hang in there :)

Thanks, i think i've heard something similar, hopefully someone will clarify!

Thanks again.

Anytime :) Keep posting someone with more knowledge than me will come along - its not over til its over ;)