style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3632 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

hi guys sorry to bother you all i sent the letter at the start of the thread to equita and my local council but had no reply from either and today an equita bailiff has hand posted another letter through my door, ive tried making contact with them but recieved nothing back. what now?

i sent recorded to council and equita and both have recieved

Hi granty. If you've got another thread going about your problem, it might be worthwhile digging it up. At the moment you appear to have started a new thread but without any detail for us to go on...

basicly i owe the council council tax, an equita bailiff arrived on my doorstep 3 weeks ago demanding moneys etc which i refused, i then phoned the council and told them im willing to pay the money in installments but to the council only, whos reply was "once its past on to the bailiffs we cant get involved even though we would love to help"

i then printed the letter at the start of the council tax thread and sent it recorded to the council and to equita bailiffs, they recieved the letter on the 16/11/09 and signed for them,

i then on the 30/11/09 still hadnt heard anything from either. then on the 30/11/09 at 1600 a knock on my door which i didnt answer but looked through the window, the male left after putting another letter through the door which threatens to remove my goods in my absence.

i need to know what step to take as i didnt recieve a reply from equita to accept my payment breakdown proposal so what can i do now?