vinty

Capitol 1 exccesive charges

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3640 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I had a capitol 1 account for about 10 or more years, i have since closed that account the closing balance was about £4,000 which i paid in full that was about last july 2009.

I have read that ppi which i paid on the account was illegal, also late payment charges and interest rate hikes with out a new agreement were also illegal.

What i would like to know is can i get CAP1 to go back 10 years so that i can claim back any unfair or excessive charges which may have been levied.

Thanks Vinty.

Hi, Vinty.

Claim back as far as you can, you'll have to SAR Cap1, they should give you everything they have on you.

Regarding the PPI, there is Forum for this, start a new thread in there.

Regards.

Scott.

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert