Disciplinary Hearing

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5248 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all,

I wonder if any one can give me a hand, a few weeks ago myself and some colleagues decided to visit some unexplored rooms in our school. we went and saw the caretaker who gave us the keys to the cellar, attic and bell tower and we visited said areas. none of the doors have do not enter signs or restricted entry signs. afterwards we were offered a lift in the school minibus down the road while it was raining.

we are now all facing disciplinaries for entering restricted areas of the school after hours, and for being passengers in the school minibus without permission.

nobody was aware that the person driving the minibus was not allowed to, since he normally drives it during the day, and had offered the lift.

I am not a teacher so do not get the union representation that they do, so any ideas would be very helpful :)

Do restricted areas need to be marked up as such? since the caretaker gave us the keys should he be in trouble as well?

Cheers;)

• 2 weeks later...

How would you have known the areas were restricted? What harm was done by you visiting these areas.

Would you be able to arrange to have your hearing after the hearing of the teachers? That way you could aske one of them to give you the notes etc. they used in their defence (only if they are successful!)

I am not a lawyer, so all my advice is provided on the basis that you will check them with a trained legal professional with legal insurance.:(