Please Help. Central Ticketing Ltd. 2nd letter

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5231 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi there,

I was hoping someone could help me with a private parking ticket i got. Here is a copy of the 2nd letter i got.

I work for a company, they recently paid £780 in parking fines to the local council and then took money out of my wages, so i was pretty upset at losing all that money. Those tickets were issued by local council.

This ticket i have outstanding is from central ticketing ltd and is now for 206.00 pounds. I still havent contacted them but here is the letter they sent to the registered keeper of the car, they then forwarded it to us.

The company i work for doesnt own the car, they are leased to us. So any documentation goes to the company who owns the car and then they would pass our details onto the relevant companies.

Hope someone can help me here, I will of course make a donation to this site.

Thanks

si scans.pdf

You are confusing different issues. Your local council have powers PPC's do not. Your firm took the fines from your salary - and hopefully this had been agreed with you as part of your contract of employment?

Anyway, If a leasing company is involved, they will simply pay the demand and you are stuffed. If the letter you have indicates you've not been forced to pay - just ignore them - as White is part of Roxburghe, so it's all part of the persuasion. Ignore.

well that letter is from a dca so it is not a parking ticket as such I would send the prove it letter.

as for the other bit about £780 in parking tickets to the local council, no offence but I would examine your parking habits, either that or tell your firm you will not be doing whatever it is you do that entails getting ticketed so much

You don't owe central ticketing anything. You are confusing parking tickets with PPC invoices. These companies use identical fonts, spacing and even they yellow/black check bags, but change the wording from Parking Penalty Notice, to Parking Charge Notice in the hope you will just look at it in the same light.

Here is another way of looking at it: It is like comparing caviar with dog cr@p. Both look horrible, both are disgusting to eat (apparantly) but one is edible and the other is just a load of sh!t.

Same applies to the invoice these mickey-mouse comedian clown featured wazzucks are chasing you for.

simple rules

1) IGNORE

2) IGNORE

2) GOTO 1

NEVER FORGET

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Help Our Hero's Website

http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/

HIGHWAY OF HEROES

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bear-garden/181826-last-tribute-our-lads.html

Like Cooking ? check the Halogen Cooker thread

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bear-garden/218990-cooking-halogen-cookers.html