Jump to content


Yorkshire bank demanding £520 for going od

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3638 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Recommended Posts

My mother has an account with yorkshire bank and went overdrawn by £40 3 years ago the bank is now demanding £520 in bank charges to be paid.

She no longer uses the account as she has another with a different bank,

They phoned today saying they would accept £480 if it was paid today or £10 per month, Is there any letter i can send to them i will she have to pay the money, They are also phoning up regularly which is making my mother asking when she is paying.

any help would be appreciated.


thanks m

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

send the bank a sar request for all statements for this alledged account so you can see where this sum came from then dispute it fully




Getting There Slowly



Advice is given freely but is in no way meant to be taken as Gospel:-)

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 Caggers

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Have we helped you ...?

  • Create New...