dori2o

Littlewoods catalogue

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3635 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Are catalogues agreements set under a fixed term agreement or a running agreement.

I only ask as my wife has received 7 default notices today. All have the same account number, but all have different agreement numbers. 1 is for a running credit agreement and 6 for a fixed term agreement.

Is this right? can they issue 6 default notices for what is essentially 1 account?

We have issued a request under the CCA under the account number, but should we have issued a seperate CCA request for each 'agreement' number?

GE Money S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) issued 21/11/06. Responded 01/12/06. Prelim sent 05/12/06 £406. Response 12/12/06- **SETTLED IN FULL** (£396)

HSBC S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) issued 05/12/06. NO charges in last 6 years.

Lowell CCA issued 21/11/06. Further reminder sent 8/12/06. Now commited criminal offence no response.

Capital One S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent 08/12/06 Responded 03/01/07-Prelim Sent 16/01/07. LBA issued 06/02/07- N1 served 07/03/07- acknowledged 14/03/07.

Scotcall CCA issued 16/01/07. Criminal offence committed.

HFC Prelim sent 16/01/07. LBA sent- Final Correspondance issued with time limit of 29/03/07.

Are catalogues agreements set under a fixed term agreement or a running agreement.

I only ask as my wife has received 7 default notices today. All have the same account number, but all have different agreement numbers. 1 is for a running credit agreement and 6 for a fixed term agreement.

Is this right? can they issue 6 default notices for what is essentially 1 account?

We have issued a request under the CCA under the account number, but should we have issued a seperate CCA request for each 'agreement' number?

You've only one account with Littlewoods so one CCA request will suffice.

PW

• Haha 1

An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last. <br />

Winston Churchill

You've only one account with Littlewoods so one CCA request will suffice.

PW

OK thanks, but why have they issued 7 default notices, all with differing agreement numbers and all with different amounts of default?

Should we be checking my wifes credit file? What if they have registered 7 different defaults, I thought it was one per account?

Any advice is very much appreciated

GE Money S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) issued 21/11/06. Responded 01/12/06. Prelim sent 05/12/06 £406. Response 12/12/06- **SETTLED IN FULL** (£396)

HSBC S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) issued 05/12/06. NO charges in last 6 years.

Lowell CCA issued 21/11/06. Further reminder sent 8/12/06. Now commited criminal offence no response.

Capital One S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent 08/12/06 Responded 03/01/07-Prelim Sent 16/01/07. LBA issued 06/02/07- N1 served 07/03/07- acknowledged 14/03/07.

Scotcall CCA issued 16/01/07. Criminal offence committed.

HFC Prelim sent 16/01/07. LBA sent- Final Correspondance issued with time limit of 29/03/07.

OK thanks, but why have they issued 7 default notices, all with differing agreement numbers and all with different amounts of default?

Should we be checking my wifes credit file? What if they have registered 7 different defaults, I thought it was one per account?

Any advice is very much appreciated

Ignore them they did the same with my other half 12 months ago.

Edited by paulwlton

An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last. <br />

Winston Churchill