Welcome Secured Loan Mess!

Martel
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4746 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello Martel,

Only just regained access to CAG this morning after a long absence (browser problems) and your thread was there on my control panel! Unfortunately I haven't got time to read back through your thread to offer substantive advice, hopefully someone else will be able to do so.

However, a couple of points. It seems from what you have attached in #170 that Welcome have at last found a reasonable copy of your agreement? Where do you stand on the default notice/termination matter?

Iain! Nice to hear from you again!

I'm attaching what Welcome have sent me as copies of the DN and covering letter. Not on Welcome stationery and not signed. Also, don't think it's properly drawn up (14 days from the date of this letter instead of providing an actual deadline date, etc.).

I was under the impression that DNs were no longer relevant when arguing the validity of the agreement.....but I'm no expert!!

Thanks for all your help.

Martel

Welcome DN231.pdf

• 2 months later...

Hello,

Just reading various threads on Welcome Finance as I have had loads of problems with them, what if the loan is under 25K and they did charge a mortgage indemnity fee? What happens then. I have paid back the loan and it is secured against my house and they are still hassling me. I am dyslexic and did not read the forms, it was all done over the phone and they put a cross where I had to sign and insisted I had to take the PPI insurance or I could not get the loan. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.