False Accusation Against Indian Lady Employee By Active Bnp Boss

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5236 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

HI

My brothers partner was sacked on friday for alledged theft.

She had been on gardening leave for 4 weeks+ where her employers had failed in their duty of care and did not follow the correct procedures.

The crime - Nothing!!!!!

It transpired that some receipts that my brothers partner had access to had been tampered with ( not her handwriting), and money missing. A total of £500 over a 1 year period. All the other staff in the dept ( 8+) there also had access to these receipts. Also, this happened when my brothers partner was away in France as well.

However, she had been bullied by a new boss who is an active member of BNP. My brothers partner is indian.

They refused to accept witness statements, failed to stick to appointments, did not allow witnesses, failed to accept evidence from others, and did not take into consideration the other thefts and evidence. She has been advised to now go through the appeal process and then a tribunal.

The people in the dept who all handled the receipts have not been investigated and the investigation was done by themselves. So whoever stole the money, did the investigation too.

It is very interesting as the only other BME worker at the college is also being sacked for a jumped up reason. This company ( a college), has very large contracts with Sri Lanka and China for foreign students and recieves large amounts of money from the Govt. to recieve these students.

My suggestion is to go to the papers and also inform the stakeholders or board of governors.

What do you think

Emmaandsox,

You have basically answered your own question; really. She shoould follow procedure herself and take it to appeal, await the result of the appeal and then submit a grievance to the College, concerning the correct disciplinary procedures not being followed by the College. For more in depth advice , read the thread "Hubby suspended for Theft"". Read it very carefully and follow that advice. Once all usual avenues have been explored then consioder the tribunal option. Is she a member of a Union, if so get them involved. RIGHT NOW.

As far as your other questions are concerned, I would be very careful of making BNP allegations - unless you have very strong evidence to support your claim. Also lay of going to the press until the matter has been dealt with in one way or another. Going to the press wont do you any good at this stage.

Advise your sister-in-law to start keeping a diary and all correspondence that she receives regarduing this matter. Read the other thread and good luck to you and your S-I-L.

Cheers Scousegeezer

• 3 weeks later...

I'd also wait for the press thing - because you can only do it once and its much more powerful as an implied threat than actually actioning it!

I am not a lawyer, so all my advice is provided on the basis that you will check them with a trained legal professional with legal insurance.:(