CSA does not like us

stephen1976
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5252 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

To be honest, I wouldn't expect anything else from them. As for the author being a Board Director for Compliance, there is so little compliance in this industry, it's a joke. Apparently banks and DCAs can ride roughshod over the law and intimidate the oridnary person, but the CSA don't like us to fight back.

Now that's what I call non-complaint and one sided!

No mention of the financial institutions BREAKING THE LAW. .

CSA get your act together. . .

Nice find Stephen1976

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

No mention at all of giving information not publicly known to help people.No mention of anything illegal going off so whats with the vitriol?

They dont want Joe public knowing the law,we are not educated enough to understand the complexities,better leave it to them.

You have to ask why they are so against people using the law to their advantage,the banks do it every day.

I'd have thought that Ms de Tute's time would be fully occupied with compliance, since (as the OFT has made clear to a number of their members), they aren't very good at it.

The CSA is an organisation that exists to benefit its members (and no-one else). One way it does this is to present an apparently respectable front, whilst its members get up to all manner of unsavoury practices. See also the Christian Brothers. No amount of pompous articles, in-house discussions or pretending to have some sort of authority will change that.

I note that Ms de Tute works for Westcot; I wonder if her t-shirt says 'bullsh1tter' across the front?

CSA does not like the CAG forum at all this a quote taken from their statue barred Q&A

"Statute Barred Debt… To collect or not to collect, that is the question?!

Lets set aside the issue of the proposed reduction to the limitation period for a moment and give a little focus

on the actual collection of Statute Barred debt.

Thanks to my nemesis, the Consumer Action Group website, there is a lot of misinterpretation of statute

barred debt, what can and cant be done and the rights of the consumer and DCA.

And to make matters worse the Office of Fair Trading seem to have misinterpreted the law also…"

http://www.dbsg-uk.com/media/editor/file/Stat%20barred%20debt.pdf

And to make matters worse the Office of Fair Trading seem to have misinterpreted the law also…"

'Anything' that doesn't suit them is a misinterpretation of some sort or another... If there was one law that suited them in one manner and also suited them in another manner, but the two manners were mutually exclusive, then they would be furiously banging away on their calculators to see in which manner the law made them the most profit. They would then declare with authority that it was 'right' and 'just' that the law be applied in that way... :lol::lol::lol:

What sort of world do you want your kids to grow up in?

Shall I send her these lol

originaldefaultnotice1.jpg

MBNADEFAULTNOTICE.jpg

False representation No the financial industry does not do that lol

PF

Finally if you succeed with your claim please consider a donation to consumer action group as those donations keep this site alive.

R.I.P BOB aka ROOSTER-UK you have always been a Gent on these boards and you will be remembered for that.

I am SHOCKED!!

:eek:

You mean - all these years that I've known you, I've not realised that all this site does is (and I quote):

Encourage consumers to avoid paying debts

Celebrate victories against creditors

Set up tallies in how much has been refunded in bank charges

Provide standard template letters

Breeding grounds for misinformation - consumer detriment (this bit is grammatically incorrect BTW Ms Tute)

Insult creditors, debt purchasers and DCAs.

OMG - and what have they done?

Discussed Consumer Forums and CMCs with the OFT.

I'm flabberghasted.

I'm just beside myself with emotion.

What can I say to you all now that I'm made aware of all of this?

BRING IT ON, JOHN!!!!!

YEAAAHHHHHHHH!!!

:lol:

Thanks to my nemesis, the Consumer Action Group website

Bad choice of noun, Ms Aynsley:

nem⋅e⋅sis

1.something that a person cannot conquer, achieve, etc.2.an opponent or rival whom a person cannot best or overcome.3.(initial capital letterthinsp.png) Classical Mythology. the goddess of divine retribution.4.an agent or act of retribution or punishment.

Els;)

I have seen the drivel they put on regarding how a consumer can caonlaint if a DCA act not according their "benchmark code of conduit", ti will be laughable if they didnt ruin the life of some people

Their standards are consistently low and they strive hard to achieve them:rolleyes:

Edited by citizenB
spelling

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D