Little woods advice please

planetdebt
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5261 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi everyone,

Basically I used to be on a DMP but then freemans took me to court and I decided to try and handle the debt management myself, I have a littlewoods and additions account, after coming off the DMA Agency I received letters from both littlewoods and additions requesting the total outstanding balance, for 6 weeks I tried to come to an agreement with them by writing and over the phone, all letters were ignored.

Over the phone they told me things such as go bankrupt and dont forget to let us know when you have, others said we will not come to an agreement with an individual and others used to request the total outstanding balance.

Then I received a default notice in september so on the 15th of september I sent CCA requests for both accounts.

After 3 weeks I received two letters from littlewoods that basically said we were unable to locate a copy of your agreement but the account was opened in xx/xx/2006 and you agreed to pay every 28 days, within the last year you have paid £xxx.

So i then sent a dispute letter, this was the 5th of october by special delivery, I have not received any response from them since but they still send me statements and are adding charges, I am also still getting payment rquests from them and phone calls every day.

I am worried they are going to take me to court like freemans did (thanks to theshadow I got the freemans ccj set aside :)

Is the letter stating thy cant locate an agreement enough to stop them getting a ccj (the accounts were opened in 2006)

Could I please have some advice on what I should do next in regards to littlewoods/additions.

Thanks

PD

two words for them - b*gger and *ff

they cant go to court without a cca

offer a very low figure to settle this debt once and for all or wait for it to be sold to a dca and make an even lower offer to close the matter..

dont forget also that you have heeps of unlawful charges and p'haps missold PPI?

get reclaiming and dont forget the interest too!

dx

Edited by dx100uk

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Hi as DX says without an agreement they have no agreement to apply any charges or to apply interest to the account. I reclaimed both from Littlewoods and JD Williams

or as above two words and the last is off.

dpick