Urgent help required with Set Aside forms.

Oldshep
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5167 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Are you using the Court Forms from www.hmcs.gov.uk?

If so, you should be able to edit them using Adobe Reader, but you can't save those edits when you close - you have to print them, first.

If you can't print them, the Court should be able to give you paper copies you can write on.

;)

I have the forms off the site here, they are locked for acrobat grrr

Sorry getting really stressed, spent days getting it all typed out and then only to find I can't get it into the docs.

Can you tell me the form numbers please that I need from the hmcs site please?

Quick update. Received reply from court today. I've got a hearing date in 3 months time, so I can relax for a while. On a side note, there was also a threat-o-gram from the DCA's 'legal' desk in the mailbox, I expect i'll be getting a few of those between now and the hearing.... let the saga continue, hopefully they'll tie themselves up in knots by then, they've done a pretty decent job already!

• 2 months later...

Well after a few more threatening letters then silence. I finally got the letter today saying they would not be opposing the set aside.

I'll certainly be double checking at the court, but looks like Round 1 to me.

Now bring on Round 2 as I expect it's coming.

I will be doing ;) I'm going to the court tomorrow as I'm in town and going to get the clerk to file a photocopy of the copy letter they have sent me, that they are 'sending' to the court....just to be tripley sure ;)