Your advise would be appreciated.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5256 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi guys'

I'm trying to set aside a ccj(issued in 2006)(from Sharclays),which i failed to defend myself against due to change of address and non receipt of paper..etc...

well i've just sent a cca request to the collection agency,to which their anwser was :'we can confirm the documents you have requested have been ordered from the original creditor and will be forwarded to you upon their arrival...if you have any queries in the mentime please contact....'

Now it has been 18 days since i sent the recorded cca request.

My question are they in default now,and is the debt in dispute?would it be a basis for set aside.

also would it help me to ask for subject access request to strenghten my set aside request.please help guys,i need to act asap as i know they are trying to get me bankrupt this time.thanks guys:sad:

Put simply NO.

Requesting the CCA after a CCJ has been awarded is irrelevant, it won't matter if they have one or not, the judge has awarded a CCJ against you regardless and not paying the judgement will cause you untold problems.

The best way to get this set aside, is to say that you weren't served the papers as you had moved address and didn't have the chance to put in a defence.

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!