procare

Halifax credit card court action

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3635 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi, just a quick query, can anyone please tell me the address they have used to send court papers to the Halifax relating to credit cards. The card was taken out in 2001 and I have an unenforceable agreement. I am unsure if I can send it to the Scottish address?? Please can someone help?

Hi, think this is the one............

Halifax Card Services

Pitreavie Business Park

Dunfermline

Fife

KY99 4BS

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

Thank you, I've read through all the threads re Halifax or bos and am struggling as to how to progress. Some people have had problems when sending court papers from England to Scotland. I know that the online service won't let me send to the Scottish address. I'll try pop down to the courts next week and get their response! Thanks again