Court Xmas Eviction Amnesty Dates

MarkOne2
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5253 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello Everyone - Have not posted for a while .I have been battling the usual eviction warrants .My lender races back into court to get a new eviction date even if i am one day late with payment !!

Anyway managed to suspend eviction for the 8th time this week - What stress and what a battle BUT keep fighting on everyone.

Whilst in court took the time to check with enforcement office for this years dates and they are 16/12/09 - 04/01/10 - Short relief i know but hopefully usefull information.

Therefore if any one should get a date within these dates i am sure it will not happen.

My court (2nd City ) are listing eviction dates now from 04/01/10 onwards.

Hope this of interest .

Thanks Everyone - Battle On

MarkOne2

Sorry - Also forgot to say had a letter from my original (before they packaged it off) mortgage lender (G..C) saying they have been working with the FSA to review charges and said i am entitled to £90 which are d/d charges.Not a lot but that is the full amount from them i had no other charges !

My new lender however has charged me over £4k in charges ( admin fee,solicitors etc) Current arrears of £12k means real figure is £8k !!

I have rushed a letter off to FSA asking them to work with my new lender !!!

Regards

MarkOne2

Hello - The process as you may know is when we cannot pay our mortgage the lender applies for a repossesion hearing (think that is your Dec 15th date ) and at that hearing the court can grant possesion back to the lender .You still can live in the property under the order made by the court - Normally maintain normal monthly payments and some towards arrears every month.If this is your hearing try and get the best order you can !

If we fall behind with this order the lender then applies for an eviction order and a date is set - You can then apply again to suspend the eviction - but you need good grounds and evidence .

The amnesty is that between Dec 16th & Jan 4th 2010 no evictions take place.(But Jan is busy !!)

Perhaps post up your case details etc and there are some fantastic people on here who i am sure will advise accordingly.

I have managed to stop eight eviction dates - but it is difficult so try at that repossesion hearing to get the best terms.

Regards

MarkOne2

Hi - Only one judge took note of the "charges" factor the others did not want to know...........

Generally i have had to get some funds / evidence (earnings/case law /mortgage letters/offers etc)together to get a stay of eviction.Also very much depends on what judge you get .

Always seem to have been in debt !! Biggest success if you can call it that was many years ago battling with cedar holdings !!!! and managed to get that one suspended six times with arrears of £30k !!!

You have to battle and prepare well

Got charges on currrent mortgage of £4k !!

Regards

MarkOne2