FIRE Ltd

ashmk
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5254 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Got a letter from a company called FIRE Ltd collecting on an unenforcable Argos card debt for there client Cabot Financial Group.

FIRE Ltd have gone to a lot of trouble to create the illusion they are a totally seprate firm from Cabot with a registered office based in Rugby but they fail to change the cabot address on the back of the envolope.

I have now filed the letter appropriately.

firecopy.png

Aren't you shaking in your boots, as you should be? After all, this is a very serious 'notification of instruction' letter! I get the impression you aren't taking this alleged debt seriously... poor Fiona will now struggle to sleep at nights and Mr Cabot will be very angry.

Like we care...

They are in the same Office as Cabot at King's Hill. Report them to the OFT for using a false address on their threatograms. Every report is another nail in the coffin.

Enquiries and Reporting Centre

Office of Fair Trading

Fleetbank House

2-6 Salisbury Square

London

EC4Y 8JX.

I arrived home from work to find exactly the same scary letter on my mat & i could`t read it because my hand was shaking with fear:DAs i used to tell them repeatedly " if you want my money & are sure i owe it, take me to court" oddly enough not one of these DCA`s has ever put me in a court ............. funny that

Failed.jpg

Before you criticise another man you should first walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticise him, you'll be a mile away and he won't have any shoes on.

Don't get me confused with somebody knowledgeable by all those green blobs. I got most of them by making people laugh.

I am not European, I am English.

ROFL!!!!!!! Class Fred, absolute class!

DCA's - they have the same power as an infinite number of untrained chimps working on a script for Hamlet, but the chimps would probably at least get it right :D

Is this available as a PDF so we can all send it return of post??

I would be one of the first to download!!:D

Regards

David

Well it's there as a jpg file, so you can just right-click and use save-image-as.

Regards.

Fred

Before you criticise another man you should first walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticise him, you'll be a mile away and he won't have any shoes on.

Don't get me confused with somebody knowledgeable by all those green blobs. I got most of them by making people laugh.

I am not European, I am English.

In the post on Monday:D

Regards

David

Dont forget to change the name on the template or Im going to be target number 1 for FIRE on this forum.

And I knew about the cowboy guy. I was making a reference to cowboys as in rogue traders and the name of our dear friend in the same search. Not that I would ever imply that uncle ken would use such underhand tatics.