Tessera Portfolio Mgt Rockwell/Fenton Cooper

Tigi

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4641 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have sent Fenton Cooper CCA Request and Dispute letter they still havent responded since October.

Rockwell are still receiving payment for the same debt that they have been since 2000.

I got a phone call from Rockwell this morning to my shock on my home phone and I have never given them my phone number, is this now harrasement.

They are breaking so many OFT rules and I have spoken to them before but they are doing nothing, im now writing to my MP cos I can not afford anymore than they are getting even though they havent even supplied a CCA.

Any advice appreciated

Can you clarify exactly who is dealing with this account - Fenton Cooper or Rockwell?

What sort of account is it and (approximately) how much is outstanding?

Who was the original creditor?

When did you send the CCA request, did you include the £1 and do you have proof it's been delivered?

Sorry for all the questions, but answers are necessary for proper advice.

RMW

"If you want my parking space, please take my disability" Common car park sign in France.

Hi in answer to your questions

Can you clarify exactly who is dealing with this account - Fenton Cooper or Rockwell? - I am now completely unsure and conversations they both sqay they are dealing with it, Yet they are the same company, I am paying Rockwell who have said if I default they will take me to court and Fenton Cooper are asking for payment too.

What sort of account is it and (approximately) how much is outstanding?

Loan and credit card now been lumped together total 17k

Who was the original creditor? Intellgent Finance

When did you send the CCA request, did you include the £1 and do you have proof it's been delivered? Begining of October yes sent recorded they defiantely got it and responded that they are trying to obtain it.

just looked up OFT guidelnes and they are breaking the rules on all these grounds how do i get them stopped

Physical/psychological harassment

c. using more than one debt collection business at the same time resulting in repetitive and/or frequent contact by different parties

d. using more than one debt collection business at the same time resulting in repetitive and/or

e not informing the debtor when their case has been passed on to a different debt collector[/font]

f. pressurising debtors to pay in full, in unreasonably large instalments, or to increase payments when they are unable to do so[/font]

k. not ceasing collection activity whilst investigating a reasonably queried or disputed debt

Write a formal complaint, address it to Rockwell (since they're being the biggest nuisance right now) with a copy to Fenton Cooper. Keep it factual, and head it 'Complaint'.

Before you start, jot down a list of all contact between you and either company, in date order. Summarise events to date as background, but keep it as short as you can.

Then list every single one of your complaints. If you go through the OFT guidelines, you might find even more 'rules' that they've broken, but be warned no DCAs abide by the rules anyway and none of the authorities seem to want to do anything about it.

If you want some pointers, there's a sticky in this forum called 'Complaining to the FOS' which might give you some more ideas of what to throw at them.

Conclude by saying you will not accept telephone calls in relation to this matter and insist on all communication in writing only.

RMW

"If you want my parking space, please take my disability" Common car park sign in France.

Forgot to say they 'should' acknowledge your complaint within 5 working days (but don't hold your breath) and give you a full response within 8 weeks.

In the meantime, look upon every letter or call as more evidence. Keep the letters, staple the envelopes to the back of them, and note on there the date received. For every call log the date and time. Refuse to answer security questions and just keep saying 'in writing only'. Or don't answer at all. Or have a look around the forum for more creative ideas like just putting the phone down and letting them hold on forever.

RMW

Hi ta for the information I have refussed to answer security questions therefore they couldnt continue the conversation and told them the had i means of contact and thats to write. I am going to however send a letter to houses of parliment as this has got to stop