style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5169 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Todays the day that i default on my loan with PDUK. This has been planned as its the only i can get out of the trap.

So far i have received the email stating that the loan repayment has failed. I will reply to this with an email making an offer of payment to which i expect with to refuse.

I have a feeling the phone calls will start soon so does anyone have a template letter to email them to request they stop the calls.

Any help and support would be great.

Edited by spikescot2005

UPDATE:

They have not even bothered to phone me direct but phoned my work and told them who they were ect.

Didn't think they were allowed to say who they were. Anyway to stop them phoning work as i'm not allowed to take calls anyway.

Edited by spikescot2005

Didn't say anything to me but did inform my boss who they were which im sure they are not allowed to do.

I have sent them another email asking them to re-read my original i also sent them an offer of payment but no response as yet.

what they told your boss you owed them money and hadnt paid?:mad:

Hi Spike vs PDUK ,

Im the the same situation, i defaulted on them today, already have been contacted by them, the lady in PDUK said they cannot accepted my £20 a month offer, and they will keep trying to take card payments on my account...and if the payment doesnt go through they will pass my detials onto an external debt recovery company :(

Well lets see what happens :confused:

What you MUST do is report them to Trading Standards and the Information Commissioners Office...they are not allowed to speak to your boss about your private matters....this is totally against the data protection laws....This is a multiple breach of CPUTR2008 in line with the OFT's debt collection guidance...

f. pressurising debtors to pay in full, in unreasonably large instalments,or to increase payments when they are unable to do so

i. disclosing or threatening to disclose debt details to third parties unless legally entitled to do so

j. acting in a way likely to be publicly embarrassing to the debtor

b. disclosing debt details to an individual when it is uncertain that they are the debtor in question

• 2 weeks later...

Received a letter today. Nothing new in just asking me to contact them and i f i would like they will roll over the loan enabling me just to pay the interest, isn't that nice of them.

On the plus side there are bank details on the letter so in theory i could just start paying back the loan whist i await them deciding to accept my offer or not.

• 2 months later...