Azuma

Azuma Vs Lowell/Hampton/Red WON!!!

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3641 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

hey guys,

i just wanted to let you know that after about 4 months of tooing and froing with all three companies (or one company but 3 names :)) they have finally given up, i sent them the CCA request letter after i recieved a letter saying they were going to CCJ me, they have now come back with:

We will be closing this account, as Barclays have not been able to retrieve the CCA from the archive, due to the length of time since the contract was taken out. due to this we will not be contacting you again for payment on this account.

by the way guys, this was for like 7k - i never even had an account with Barclays haha!! - just goes to show how low these people will sink - no wonder they couldn't find any CCA - there never was one!!! haha

so i'm very happy guys, and can't thank you all so much for the advice and help given to me!!

i hope others are as fortunate as me :)

WE will be closing our account.

WE will not be contacting you again for payment.

Doesn't say there is no account.

I am sure some other bum end will be trying their luck to collect on it.

They are like a dog with a bone DCA's, one buries it and another digs it up.

I hope you don't hear anymore about it, but in the DCA life cycle, things are never what they seem.

WE will be closing our account.

WE will not be contacting you again for payment.

Doesn't say there is no account.

I am sure some other bum end will be trying their luck to collect on it.

They are like a dog with a bone DCA's, one buries it and another digs it up.

I hope you don't hear anymore about it, but in the DCA life cycle, things are never what they seem.

indeed, but i now have at least in the back of my mind some armour against them - CCA anyone else who tries to contact me :) - i'm moving to NYC in two months, so they will have a good job trying to find me :D

indeed, but i now have at least in the back of my mind some armour against them - CCA anyone else who tries to contact me :) - i'm moving to NYC in two months, so they will have a good job trying to find me :D

Exactly, hope all goes well in NY, and let Barclays chase themselves up their own backside looking for you.

haha, nice one mate, although i'm going to miss Devon and of course Cornwall, am going to be making stop back here in July 2010 on my way to Pisa to see Andrea Bocelli :) - i'll get my English fix for a couple days :D