loopinlouie

Interesting subject access request response

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3641 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Received my sar and found some interesting items in it.

Firstly I felt I was missold a loan because I did not go into the branch for one in the first place and they also tried to get me to have a card that was declined. I told them in response to this all along that I have mental health problems and felt pushed into this process and they were not accepting no, I was worse at that time and found it hard to speak to people let alone say no over and over again and be ingmored and subsequently have been under the hospital.

At time of loan I said to them trying to put them off, no thanks anyhow I am on benefits and they did not accept no to even this. Any how now seeing the sar forms they have listed under employers name- Disability allowance. They were given all documents out of handbag,honestly I carry everything, passport, marriage certificate (even though now divorced) etc. So much for their responsibility in selling products eh

I also banked with them and they could see where my money was comming from as in benefits as I told them.

They have added that although they have been informed I have mental health issues, on an internal note, it says this is not their fault and of course it isnt. But they wouldnt leave me alone and pushed me into a loan I couldnt afford or want someone who understands mental issues would hopefully understand.

Other notes on their system also confirm they had trouble getting the cca internally and it was taking time and whilst I was ringing them they were insisting it had been sent out.

I now realise they dont give a poop about my complaint and are in fact taking the mick by saying the fact I have been mentally ill is not their fault. If on that day I went into the branch they had not hijacked me at the door and not harassed me when I said no, it would not have happened and I now realise I am going to get no where with them and it will go to court eventually even though they say they wont.

I am going to stop feeling guilty about this and stop going out totally again(cant cope)as along with illness, I cant trust myself to be able to tell people to pee off when they wont accept no.

This bank misold me a loan and dont give a damm, but any advice on the fact they listed my employers name as disability allowance should have flagged signals something was wrong, surely.:eek: I feel it was all about sales figures and I didnt count.

Edited by loopinlouie

Their answer to my complaint was to close it not even recodnising I had thought I had signed to a promised 7.9 when they got me to rubber stamp a letter saying 22.9.

They will only get 1.00 a month when dca comes chasing and if not good enough, tough they shouldnt have lent it in the first place.

Is it worhwhile asking is it their company policy to put down as employer-disability allowance, when it should say perhaps none or benefit claimant etc, or would this have stopped them getting thier sale?;)

Finally done something right, made a complaint to the banking ombudsman who will get back to me.

Told they are very interested in the fact bank said in one of their memos, she said have mental health issues, not our fault!!!!

Also that the fact listed employer as disability allowance proved they knew I was disabled rather than it affecting wether I got accepted the loan or not.

Got to wait for response from bank apparantly and then go to fos as well if I want.

Just hoping bank gets a telling off.