iwantoneplease

I want to claim compensation from Welcome

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3647 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I want to claim compensation from Welcome as due to them seriously messing up my account I have paid extra APR on my new car in fact my last two cars.

My account was settled in June 2007 but welcome messed about so much that they said I owed £512 on my account which I paid half has requested and they placed a default on my account in August 2009 for the rest.

At the moment the FOS are involved and Welcome have repaid the amount I have over paid but have not removed my default.

I've be turned down for several things and have paid extra for the 2 cars I've had since 2007.

How would I claim compenstation?

What price a computer eh? I`m inspired to go and buy a new computer right now.

Dosen`t take a lot to get things right does it? As we all know it could cost a lot getting just one small thing wrong.

It will take some one with that chaps resources and BALLS to teach the **** a big lesson for there BIG mistakes. Due to the nature of their business the chances of some one getting involved with the **** are practically nil. which gives them the incentive to carry on with out regard for the Law or any effect they have on peoples well being.

Cheers, MARK:?

hi,

Im currently in the same boat as you were, ie the messed up my account, and it has been pointed out to me today on my thread my statement they provided this month shows we actually overpaid them!

How did you go about claiming back your overpayments?

Ta

:)

It's taken my from July as my account was in such a mess, I bombarded them with letters all registered delivery and calls I also lodged a complaint with the FOS. I've kept a log of all contact I have had with them as this is needed with the FOS. I also sent them copies of statements showing the overpaid amount to make sure they had everything to hand.

Everytime they sent me a letter saying thanks for being patient we are dealing with your complaint I send a letter in response reminding them how long they had left to ressolve my complaint.

There 8 weeks was up ages ago but I received a cheque last thursday for the overpaid amount.

It's hard work getting the default removed but I'm not giving up.

Plus they still owe me PPI from 2 other account but this is my main battle at the moment.

Hope this helps.