Help!!

mand336
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5258 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

The thumbnails are too small to read I'm afraid. Could you repost then using photobucket, tinypic or as a pdf file.

Have you applied for a copy of your agreement and if so could you post that up too (minus any personal details)

fox

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

oooops!! Not sure what I did there!!

I will upload everything I have received to date from BC and then upload it here. Have not received a signed dated copy of my agreement, but did receive a letter yesterday waffling on about the fact one is not required to be held by them by law??

Hi Mand,

I've removed the link to your PhotoBucket pics as they show your personal details.

Before posting any documents, please always hide your personal data for 2 reasons:-

1. To hide your identity so banks and DCA's who read the forums cannot easily identify you.

2. To protect your financial data being used fraudulently.

I'll post further about the documents. :)

We could do with some help from you

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?  Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

Thanks !:-)

Hi Mand,

All we need to see just now is a copy of the "credit agreement" if they have sent you a copy with your signature on it.

Remove all the other doc'ts from Photbucket just now as they disclose personal data.

Did you complain to the FOS about BC's failure to supply you with your credit agreement, and have the FOS helped yet.

I saw the doc'ts that you posted - has the Application for an Injunction against BC and their agents been heard yet.

Has your claim for damages against BC been heard yet. :)

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

Slick, Thank You!!

Never used Photobucket before and don't think I will again?!!

The FOS has now got all the paperwork pertaining to my dealings with BC, as the bundle was so big, I sent them the originals as I have copies of everything on my PC. I have not yet filed the court docs as I am waiting for a witness statement to arrive, but when it does, that will be my first port of call!!

I have never received a signed executed copy of my credit agreement, in one of their letters they cited section 61 of the CCA 1974, which even I know, has been superseded by the 2006 amendments! Actually I have just had a quick look at some of the amendments and I may raise a point under Section 6 (24) as I have not received annual statements either! My case has escalated somewhat as BC realised I had a Barclays current account and decided to help themselves to what was in there and also, Barclays took the liberty of `giving` me a reserve amount (never asked for and never required) which BC have also helped themselves too! So now have massive charges on that account which I requested to be closed when I realised the scenario.

One thing I know for certain is that, should I win the Lottery the only thing I will NOT do is pay either Barclays or BC!!!!!

Mand x

Did you take any legal advice before preparing the Injunction and the financial claim against BC.

If not, and you haven't yet filed these 2 items with the court, post copies here (after hiding your name, address, a/c nos., etc ;)).

That's outrageous if you never used the Reserve system yourself but BC dipped into it leaving you with the resultant charges. :mad: