pete_2000_2002

Cap one - CCA or SAR?

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3641 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hello all me again.

I had a credit card with Cap one about five years ago and of course ran into problems and it went to whichever DCA I cant remember which one.

I know there were loads of charges on the account (and loads of phonecalls etc).

I still have my card from them with my account number and the dates which is 07/04 - 06/06.

Could anyone tell me - should I CCA cap one - as i have read loads of their agreements are rubbish or SAR them just for the charges?

Many thanks for any advice.

Pete

hi

I would do both. With a CCA request they tend to send a copy of some rubbish or other but with a SAR, if you stipulate that you want a copy of your original agreement, they should supply it.( however they sometimes don't. )

You can't put an account into dispute on the back of a SAR so if you are after seeing if the agreement is unenforceable then a CCA request is the way to go.

For the sake of an extra quid it will put your mind at rest when they supply you with their usual rubbish.

fox

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

if the A/C is no longer active there is little point in a CCA.

you need to SAR them to get all the statements and then total the charges etc and reclaim.

dx

PLEASE DONT HIT QUOTE IF THE LAST POST IS THE ONE YOU ARE REPLYING TOO.

MAKES A THREAD TWICE AS LONG TO SCROLL THROUGH!

please do not post jpg images directly to a topic..USE PDF ....READ UPLOAD.

WE CAN'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD - I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

Single Premium PPI Q&A Read Here

Reclaim mis-sold PPI Read Here

Reclaim Bank Account, Loan & Credit Card Charges Read Here

The CAG Interest Tutorial Read Here

spreadsheets