bones01

ppi on old hsbc loans ???

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3641 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi all , i have got the account no of some old HSBC loans but no statements for them , I am sure one if not two had PPI on the account . I have SAR'd HSBC and i cannot seem to find cca for the old loans amongst the sar , how would i find out if there was ever ppi on any of the loans ?

I no longer bank with them so i doubt they will bend over to help :)

thankyou :D

hughes@consumeractiongroup.co.uk

Morgan & Stanley/ Goldfish / Barclaycard : F & F Offer accepted , appealing Default on CRA's-ongoing:!:

HSBC : Managed Loan .F & F Offer accepted , appealing Default on CRA's-ongoing:!:

Littlewoods: No CCA , PPI INsurance claim. Took to court. Charges refunded. WON :D appealing Default on CRA's- ongoing :|

If they failed to supply copies of the consumer credit agreements under the Data Subject Access Request you sent then provided you sent the statutory fee of £10.00 you should write back asking specifically for the consumer credit agreements or for confirmation of their destruction with a certification of their destruction by a regulated data protection officer within HSBC. Also request confirmation that the destruction process was fully in accordance with the DPA1998 and ask for the copies of the destruction certificates.

Results within Legislation - Statute Law Database

aa

I have no legal training and the advice I offer is a matter of support. Before you commit to any Legal action you are advised to contact a qualified legal practitioner.

------------------------------------------------

Bank charge successes:

Halifax - Full settlement incl interest.

HSBC - Settlement, goodwill no admission of liability about 75% of claim.

RBS - Settlement, goodwill no admission of liability about 70% of claim.

2 ongoing claims for bank charges with HSBC with more to come. (Supreme Court ruling could have upset these claims) They did :mad:

PPI Successes

PPI 4 settlements on 9 loans. FOS involvement on 7 added on the 8 % Statutory interest another 30% to both.

2 claims settled in full with LV without FOS involvement.

2 claims settled in full with HSBC without FOS involvement

PPI Claims ongoing with:

Cap one Now with the FOS

Barclays. Paid up today 24/04/10 cheque received for over £4,500 and in the bank.

LTSB still have to decide on this as their SAR production was abysmal. Papers data mixed up documents missing etc

1 Complaint not upheld by FOS they said it was ICO issue. Complaint upheld by ICO. See this..

Post 290 from

***RBS PPI Claim Long fight but, WON***

Please do not PM me for advice as it may be sometime before I can respond.

Keep at them. Do not give way and do not accept all they tell you, they will delay and stall for as long as they can to prevent repaying you your mis-sold PPI.