bones01

Old HFC loans

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3642 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

If i had 2 old HFC loans from 2001 , i only have the payment registered on an old statement no acc no etc , would i be able to locate the agreement from HFC as i am sure they made me have PPI as a condition when i took out the loan ??

thankyou

hughes@consumeractiongroup.co.uk

Morgan & Stanley/ Goldfish / Barclaycard : F & F Offer accepted , appealing Default on CRA's-ongoing:!:

HSBC : Managed Loan .F & F Offer accepted , appealing Default on CRA's-ongoing:!:

Littlewoods: No CCA , PPI INsurance claim. Took to court. Charges refunded. WON :D appealing Default on CRA's- ongoing :|

A subject Access Request under the Data Protection Act 1998 may be a good starting point. But you'd need to send them £10.

Here's an example SAR Template

http://www.consumerforums.com/resources/templates-library/48-bank-templates/110--data-protection-act-1998-subject-access-request-

In your case you would need to request info for All accounts held with that organisation. If you don't know any account number, they should be able to find you details using your name , address, postcode etc.

Please note that the right to reproduce any part of any post I make on this forum is restricted under copyright law and litigation privilege

Please see the following copyright statement