Mrs Ms mum v mbna

MandM
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4599 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

If you haven't already told EC I would add that you have written to MBNA accepting their unlawful rescission.

I think I would amend the sentence to say that a complaint IS now being sent to the relevant authorities.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Dotty.

Yes I have already sent letter to MBNA accepting their Unlawful Rescission.

Will amend the letter accordingly.

Mrs M

ALL unsolicited PMs and E-mails should be posted up - Not all on CAG are who they appear to be

My views are my own. If in doubt, seek professional advice. If I can help though, I will. CAG helped me!!

• 1 month later...

Hi just an update.

Not got a reply to the unlawful recesion.

Got a letter today from CMC.

cmc.jpg

Bring it on. :p

Mrs M

ALL unsolicited PMs and E-mails should be posted up - Not all on CAG are who they appear to be

My views are my own. If in doubt, seek professional advice. If I can help though, I will. CAG helped me!!

Hi dotty.

typical MBNA.they used royal mail prepaid 2nd class.

Mrs M

Hi Mrs M,

that letter is so funny, we all know that CMC is Expurto. The bottom of the letter even states its a trading name of them so why do they play such pathetic games. They have put a PO box number at the top then put Expurtos's address at the bottom. I bet you felt so threated with that my 6 year old could knock-up a better letter, and whats with that letterhead?

I don't think I've actually seen worse letters and threatograms since bogcroft.

Pumpytums

Hi Pumpy.

I must admit it did give me a good laugh although my mum was really worried. It does scare people if they don't know its rubbish which I suppose is what they want.

Mrs M :)

Hi Pumpy.

I must admit it did give me a good laugh although my mum was really worried. It does scare people if they don't know its rubbish which I suppose is what they want.

Mrs M :)

Was there a CMC code number underneath your address?

Wait til you get the bog standard CMC 5 template letter, telling what their investigators have established!

It will be something along the lines that they have established you live at the above address and that you have been ignoring their correspodence!

My Posts exist exclusively to assist me in preparing litigation against another party.

As such, it is almost certainly protected by litigation privilege.

The legal requirements for claiming litigation privilege are well established and are not in dispute.

Communication between a solicitor, or the client, or a third party will be protected by litigation privilege where the communications are for the dominent purpose of obtaining legal advice in connection with, or conducting litigation in prospect: Re: "Highgate Traders Limited (1984)"BCLC 151.

Copyright Information: All information contained in this website , Associated websites, and Forum posts are Copyright "Reclaim The Right Ltd". If you wish to use the information on this site for publication elsewhere then please email the administrator for permission.

Hi everyone.

A lady called my mum today and as she was having an off day she answered the call. It goes like this.

Mum; Hello

Experto; Hello is this mrs ===

mum: yes

Ex; Mrs === I am ringing about your letter about you being harrassed.

mum; Like you are doing now.

Ex; No I just need to talk to you about your account.

mum; My daughter is dealing with my finances.

Ex; Can you ask your daughter to ring me.

mum; Has she got your number.

Ex; no.

mum; Okay bye

I think mum is finally getting the idea, and she is starting to enjoy it. :smile:

Mrs M

• 1 year later...

Any further news on this?

I have had the same dealings with MBNA - they sold my account before they even issued the DN!

But they have now taken it one step further

I have received a court claim for two accounts added together!

Not sure how I defend as no one seems to have got this far!

Cupcake

• 1 month later...
Any further news on this?

I have had the same dealings with MBNA - they sold my account before they even issued the DN!

But they have now taken it one step further

I have received a court claim for two accounts added together!

Not sure how I defend as no one seems to have got this far!

Cupcake

Hi Cupcake.

No further news on this. Still just getting the odd phone call

M

• 2 weeks later...

Hi just wondered if you had heard anymore from experto I am in the same situation as yourself and have been thinking that because the account was sold before expiry of the DN I had a case but I have been told on here over the last couple of days it is ok for a company to sell to a DCA before the expiry so I have no case.My most recent letter from experto said the same and they are now saying it should go legal.

Hi just wondered if you had heard anymore from experto I am in the same situation as yourself and have been thinking that because the account was sold before expiry of the DN I had a case but I have been told on here over the last couple of days it is ok for a company to sell to a DCA before the expiry so I have no case.My most recent letter from experto said the same and they are now saying it should go legal.

Still nothing. I have an old MBN@ one of my own too which also has the DN expiry issue.

but I have been told on here over the last couple of days it is ok for a company to sell to a DCA before the expiry
Do you have a link?

thanks,

M

Interesting. Will have a read up and dig a little deeper. Is yours under or over £5k?

It does seem that Varde/Exspurto are indeed becoming more active. Will be watching this one with interest >>>> http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?316442-Bluebox-vs-Varde-Investments

M