babybear39

Accident waiting to happen

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3539 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Dear all,

I went to my freind's house yesterday evening and fell down concrete steps.

Some of you may recall that I'm accident prone from the Brum meet.

I now have a full leg cast on my left leg. And it BLOODY hurts :(

Anone want to sign it 'virtually' can do so by posting here.

Thanks for my new avatar locutus :D

"To love unconditionally is the greatest gift, laughter is a close second" .To give your time to help others after being helped here is the best way to show your appreciation to your fellow CAG members.

Please note that this advice is given informally, without liability and without prejudice. Seek the advice of an insured qualified professional if you have any doubts. All my knowledge has been gained here, for which I'm very grateful. I'm a Journalist, not a law professional.

If you do PM, make sure to include a link to your thread as I don't give out advice in private ;)

BB 13 - DCAs/banks and solicitors 0.

I get a fresh start to get on with learning to live with severe disabilities when they could have had something if they'd been understanding...

<--- If you feel I've helped, please twinkle my star :)

Where there's blame, there's a claim:D

Hope your up and running soon BB

If all else fails, kick them where it hurts and SOD'EM;)

Your Lucky

At Work They Keep Refering To The Postman Pat Advert And Spec Savers As I Keep Putting Off Going To The Optician

Maybe You Should Have Gone To Spec Savers:lol:

Your Lucky

At Work They Keep Refering To The Postman Pat Advert And Spec Savers As I Keep Putting Off Going To The Optician

Maybe You Should Have Gone To Spec Savers:lol:

I do :p:lol:

"To love unconditionally is the greatest gift, laughter is a close second" .To give your time to help others after being helped here is the best way to show your appreciation to your fellow CAG members.

Please note that this advice is given informally, without liability and without prejudice. Seek the advice of an insured qualified professional if you have any doubts. All my knowledge has been gained here, for which I'm very grateful. I'm a Journalist, not a law professional.

If you do PM, make sure to include a link to your thread as I don't give out advice in private ;)

I get a fresh start to get on with learning to live with severe disabilities when they could have had something if they'd been understanding...

Where there's blame, there's a claim:D

Hope your up and running soon BB

She lives in a council house and the steps are dodgy :|

BB get the hospital to put you in plaster from the waist down for the oxford meet... then you will be like a kelly doll, fall over but roll right back :D.

Get well soon :)

Oh bad luck BB, hope you get well soon! :D

Advice given is my opinion only, I am not a legal or financial expert (far from it).

Thanks for cheering me up guys. Hopefully will just ge heavily bandaged like to the last time I did it to the same leg in 1997...I really don't fancy having a full cast for a number of weeks :|

Bb, I did wonder when I saw that your avatar had changed.

Will you still be able to get into uni and to do your Christmas shopping?

Best wishes and hope you are up and about soon.

xxxx

Only got a temp cast on at the mo and have an appointment with the fracture clinic Friday!!!!

So I'm housebound with useless crutches cos i dont know how to use them

I had a black rubber pad put on the bottom of my cast so I could walk on that:p 16 weeks I was in it! Good luck and sympathies:)

I'd prefer a wakling cast but they still dont know if my ankle is brocken yet :rolleyes:

ouch

get well soon

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

Only got a temp cast on at the mo and have an appointment with the fracture clinic Friday!!!!

So I'm housebound with useless crutches cos i dont know how to use them

Sorry to hear of your accident (I thought you'd gone quiet).

I wish for you a Lucky Sandpiper.

Best wishes for a speedy recovery.

LSP

hoping the fracture clinic gives you the all clear BB.

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

Did you fall down the steps because the doorstep collector had taken them?

Bump (literally :p) Any update BB?

If in doubt, contact a qualified insured legal professional (or my wife... she knows EVERYTHING)

Or send a cheque or postal order payable to Reclaim the Right Ltd.

to

923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE

Click here if you fancy an email address that shows you mean business! (only £6 and that will really help CAG)

If you can't donate, please use the Internet Search boxes on the CAG pages - these will generate a small but regular income for the site

Please also consider using the

C.A.G. Toolbar

Been to the fracture clinic and there are no breakages appart from suspected chips. There is however, a lot major soft tissue damage and bruising so I'm still in a cast and bandage like an efing mummy GRRRR :p

Been to the fracture clinic and there are no breakages appart from suspected chips. There is however, a lot major soft tissue damage and bruising so I'm still in a cast and bandage like an efing mummy GRRRR :p

want some fish to go with those chips ? :)

want some fish to go with those chips ? :)

Hehe :razz:

I'm having a nice chinese for dinner :D

Get well soon BB :)

If in doubt, contact a qualified insured legal professional (or my wife... she knows EVERYTHING)

Or send a cheque or postal order payable to Reclaim the Right Ltd.

to

923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE

Click here if you fancy an email address that shows you mean business! (only £6 and that will really help CAG)

If you can't donate, please use the Internet Search boxes on the CAG pages - these will generate a small but regular income for the site

Please also consider using the

C.A.G. Toolbar

Soft tissue is sometimes worse than a clean break :( as it takes longer to repair, so I hope you are mobile soon.

Thanks guys :D

You take care too :D