PinkPunk

Can anybody help, bailiffs threatening to seize goods.

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3642 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi there, I'm new here so please be kind!

I am in desperate need of some advice and I wondered if anyone could help.

I have recieved a notice of seizure from a high court enforcement office this morning relating to unpaid university fees that have remained unpaid for 12 months. They are apparently visiting my property next week.The debt is currently £4,400. I have had various letters from companies acting on behalf of the university and after making them an offer that was refused, I am totally confused and am terrified.

I am now working full time, although it is minimum wage and come home with £200 per week. After paying rent and utilities that leaves me with very little room to negotiate what seems like such a massive debt. I simply cannot pay it off in full at the moment.

Can anybody advise me a course of action? I have sent a letter off last week with a breakdown of what I earn but apparently they haven't yet received it (I finally managed to get through to the office today).

I feel so silly for letting it get so far along the line. The tuition fees were initially meant to be covered by the sale of a a property my late father owned in France, but the legal side of it has been so long and drawn out that it is only now we are able to put the houe on the market. Should I attempt to use this as a bargaining tool, as I do have every intention of paying it off in full when I receive my share? I have no way of knowing how long the house will take to sell.

Can anybody help? I feel I have no one I can turn to about this and I'm really frightened of what will happen, I am trying to negotiate but in a way it was my own fault I didn't tackle this sooner and have let it get so serious. I simply felt I wasn't capable of dealing with what seemed like such scary letters when I was grieving the death of my father.

Any help much appreciated.

PP

Moved to bailiffs Forum

Anthrax alert at debt collectors caused by box of doughnuts

Make sure you do not post anything which identifies you. Although we can remove certain things from the site unless it's done in a timely manner everything you post will appear in Google cache & we do not have any control over that.

Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

17 Port & Maritime Regiment RCT