Parking Eye

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5259 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I recieved a lette rfrom Parking Eye yesterday saying that I had overstayed my parking limit on one of their sites and that they have photographic evidence of this. They are stating that there are photo's of me arriving at 15:29 and leaving at 16:39. I have still go tthe parking ticket which states that I had 3 hours worth of parking but I had entered my 2 didgets wrongly on my registration. Yet i as said i still have the ticket saying i have paid for 3 hours parking. where do I stand in ignoring this and will it go away like all the other cases on here. I have written to them (misstake I know) with a copy of the ticket purchased on the day

I am still awaiting there reply, do you think I should just ignore them and hope it will all go away?

Regards

Dave

Parking eye are the joke company that run my local Morrisons car park . The spaces were probably marked out using minis as the typical car so that a lot of people get caught for not being fully in a bay (when an attendant is actually on site) as well as using ANPR to catch overstaying (there is a cafe to tempt you into this) or returning within three hours (if you forget something). Our people carrier (we have three 'kids') does not fit into them - it is a [problem] and can be safely ignored - Court - if only - it is on my wish list :cool:

Word is spreading regarding this and similar websites and a number of the people they have entrapped are now finding that ignore works well :D

Christmas is coming and there are plenty of worthy causes needing funding rather than this gang of thieves

Expect a lot of [problem] mail purporting to be from the PPC looking very official plus their Debt Collectors (The PPC in disguise) and their solicitors (Also the PPC in disguise) with ever increasing amounts to pay

IGNORE AND IF IN DOUBT THEN .... WELL..... IGNORE

Thanks for your help everyone, will ignore them then, cant believe they can get away with this.

They can't if more and more people refuse to pay. Nothing will happen to you, of that I promise.

How long does the whole process usually go on for?

Varies, can be non existant because they do not always pursue the charge. However, worst case is probably a year. Its just junk mail through the post.

TFT

09/07/09 :)Business Studies BA(Hons) 2:1:)

eCar Insurance overpayment - £325

Settled in full - 15/09/08

NatWest Student A/C bank charges - £260

Settled under hardship scheme - 08/06/09

Natwest Business A/C bank charges - £60

Settled in full as GOGW - 20/04/09

Santander Consumer Finance late payment fees - £60

Part settled for £48 - 01/03/08

Peugeot Finance late payment fees - £50

Settled in full before county court hearing - 01/09/09

Peugeot Finance overpayment of £247

Settled in full - 01/12/08

Valley Leisure - complaint about collections agent

£160 part refund of gym membership in compensation - 01/02/09

HFC Bank - complaint about payment deducted from my account on wrong date

GOGW £10 - 01/05/09

Originally Posted by rodeodave viewpost.gif

Thanks for your help everyone, will ignore them then, cant believe they can get away with this.

A/ It is a stealth tax via the DVLA :eek:

B/ iI continues because a percentage of people think they have broken the law and the threat of the consequences as outlined by the PPC make them pay up without question

You are one of the lucky ones - spread the word ;)

How long does the whole process usually go on for?

I have had them give up after the first invoice (Airport)

The last one for me (place where they sell something that is claimed to be a meal) has taken 4 from the PPC, 1 from the DC (Roxbuggers) and 2 from the Solicitor (Lady on the street corner) over a 5 month period

Best of luck - it will seem scary but it only means an extra trip to the bin every few weeks :cool: