FlyboyAgain

WARNING: Paypal privacy policy!

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3667 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

delete

Edited by FlyboyAgain
delete

Did you post the right link? :-?

I can't see anything there about IQOR etc... nor inded anything about closing accounts, this page seems to be about fees charged for regular PP transactions.

Cant see anything about closure charges plus the part about DCA's is nothing new, theyve used Iqor and various others for a long time.

Andy

deleted

Edited by FlyboyAgain

deleted

Edited by FlyboyAgain

I don't see anything to do re Iqor but it's pretty much the same re Paypal, either accept it or muddle off, I chose a long time ago not to accept them and did exactly that.

All I see on your link for Debt Collection is a mention of Clarity Credit Management Solutions and thats it but I know they use others as well

I reside in Dawlish Warren but am not a rabbit.

deleted

Edited by FlyboyAgain

Why are these posts being deleted?

Some useful links.

FAQ's

Making Posts

Letter Template Library

Bank Contact Details

AQ Guide to Completion

Court Fees

Data Protection non Compliance

Witness Statements for Court Bundle

Banking Code Website

Limitations Act

Fast Track Costs

A-Z Index

Mis-Claim Tutorial

Step By Step Instructions

Remember: The Ark was built by amateurs-The Titanic by professionals.

Please click my scales if you find my advice helpful !

If your claim is successful, please donate 5% so that it can continue to help others.

Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, please seek qualified professional legal Help.

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

HAVE YOU BEEN TREATED UNFAIRLY BY CREDITORS OR DCA's?

YOU CAN NOW COMPLAIN TO THE OFT ABOUT THEIR CONDUCT UNDER THE CONSUMER PROTECTION FROM UNFAIR TRADING REGULATIONS 2008.

only recent communication i have had from paypal regarding policy change is this.

https://cms.paypal.com/uk/cgi-bin/?&cmd=_render-content&content_ID=ua/upcoming_policies_full&locale.x=en_GB

id like to know why the OP finds it necessary to delete all his/her posts regarding this? If you made a mistake in your OP, then just state so, but dont hide your opinions from the rest of use who may well beable to find out information from other sources that may back up what you may have originally said.

Please note that this advice is given informally, without liability and without prejudice. Always seek the advice of an insured qualified professional. All my legal and nonlegal knowledge comes from either here (CAG),my own personal research and experience and/or as the result of necessity as an Employer and Businessman.

By using my advice in any form, you agreed to waive all rights to hold myself or any persons representing myself of any liability.

If you PM me, make sure to include a link to your thread as I don't give out advice in private. All PMs that are sent in missuse (including but not limited to phinishing, spam) of the PM application and/or PMs that are threatening or abusive will be reported to the Site Team and if necessary to the police and/or relevant Authority.