WARNING: Paypal privacy policy!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5266 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I don't see anything to do re Iqor but it's pretty much the same re Paypal, either accept it or muddle off, I chose a long time ago not to accept them and did exactly that.

All I see on your link for Debt Collection is a mention of Clarity Credit Management Solutions and thats it but I know they use others as well

I reside in Dawlish Warren but am not a rabbit.

Why are these posts being deleted?

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

only recent communication i have had from paypal regarding policy change is this.

https://cms.paypal.com/uk/cgi-bin/?&cmd=_render-content&content_ID=ua/upcoming_policies_full&locale.x=en_GB

id like to know why the OP finds it necessary to delete all his/her posts regarding this? If you made a mistake in your OP, then just state so, but dont hide your opinions from the rest of use who may well beable to find out information from other sources that may back up what you may have originally said.

Please note that this advice is given informally, without liability and without prejudice. Always seek the advice of an insured qualified professional. All my legal and nonlegal knowledge comes from either here (CAG),my own personal research and experience and/or as the result of necessity as an Employer and Businessman.

By using my advice in any form, you agreed to waive all rights to hold myself or any persons representing myself of any liability.

If you PM me, make sure to include a link to your thread as I don't give out advice in private. All PMs that are sent in missuse (including but not limited to phinishing, spam) of the PM application and/or PMs that are threatening or abusive will be reported to the Site Team and if necessary to the police and/or relevant Authority.