bankruptZW

bankruptZW ~ Police Interview.

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3642 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

thanks ! Sorry what is your your view on an no comment police interview, will this work against me ! i know the police have not done theri home work on my case ? I have been invited to the police for an interview.

thanks ! Sorry what is your your view on an no comment police interview, will this work against me ! i know the police have not done theri home work on my case ? I have been invited to the police for an interview.

You seem determined to rub the Police up the wrong way, you are guilty of no insurance the more you mess them about the harder they will come down on you. By all means turn up for the interview and act like a prat but I personally would just explain what happened and why you had no insurance.

You are under no obligation to attend for an interview. If you did and they gave you a special warning before a specific question, a refusal to comment may be held against you in court.

If in doubt don't attend the interview.

regards

Please remember our troops, fighting and dying in our name. God protect them.

These posts removed from another user's thread.

Please don't hijack someone elses thread for your own claim.

If this has been useful to you, please click on the scales at bottom left of post. Thanks.

Advice & opinions of Rooster-UK are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Please use your own judgment.

-------------------------------------------------------

LOOK! Free CAG Toolbar.

Follow link for more information.

------------------------------------------------------

Please donate,

Help us to help others.

LINKS....

Forum Rules.

FAQs....