High Court Action ??? Help needed, IS this real?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5266 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

We are in a bad enough situation having got into rent arrears bad enough to have an eviction notice served on us. The landlord also claimed for money owed so an order was granted for this also. The landlord threatened us with the high court in an e-mail. We were unsure this was an action he could take, so didnt worry too much.

The eviction notice was dated for 16th Nov and a letter from Bailiffs came to tell us we have to move out by 2nd December..

Today a so called bailiff knocked on the door claiming to be authorised by the high court. The high court claim number is the same as the county court. He issued a notice of seizure. which said we are now not allowed to remove our possesions from the house..

EDIT

One more thing I have had no change of making an offer to pay to any court ? the order was made days ago

So. We have an order saying to get out and one saying not to move our things ????

He handed us two pieces of paper. One a notice of seizure and one a walking possession order.. I DID NOT allow him to get into the house or list anything in the house..

He also said the landlord had paid an awful lot of money to take this to the high court and it was something that only usually happens with large companies etc?

What do we do ??

"Nobody ever knocks on your door to tell you, you have won the lottery"

Well, if you havent paid the rent then I guess you're due to be evicted. Fair enough really, you cant really argue with that.

The landlord only needs to spend £50 to get the High Court HCEO involved, half the price of the County Court Bailiffs.

Not sure the HCEO can evict from a residential property unless the original repossession order was in the High Court though.

However, they can evict you and seize all your goods at the same time if its a combined Writ of fifa and possession.

You're better off getting out now and taking your stuff with you I'd say.

They have no way of knowing what you have posessions wise, so remove anything valuable now, and store it at a friend or familys member.

Can always claim that you had sold everything to try and pay your debts.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]